Author Topic: BAN FUCKING STUPID RETARDS  (Read 549 times)

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN FUCKING STUPID RETARDS
« on: May 27, 2015, 17:16 »
1: Your NickName?
DRACONIST

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

ADSKL HE FEED FROM START, HE TELL I GO FEED NOW, COWARDS FROM ENEMY TEAM, NOT WANNA !RMK, NOT WANNA TO KICK HIM

3: What rule did he/they break?

DESTROY GAME, REFUSE TO KICK, REFUSE TO RMK, ULTRA FEED, REFUSE TO PLAY

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.

I HOPE HERE IS NORMAL ADMIN AND YOU  BAN COWARDS WHO DID NOT WANT TO TYPE !RMK ADN !YES, IT'S SO FUCKING HARD FOR SOME PPL, EG. moro8d, ilikedata i think this guy is admin, A very nice example how ADMIN ON THIS SEERVER to behave. ^midox^ spiritofextasy.... ONLY RESPECT TO LIVERMORE
IF YOU DO NOT PUNISH THEM, I REQUEST TO RESTART GAME-- HE FEED FROM FUCKING START, HE TELL,

01:47   ADSKI   [Allies]   I WILL FEED ALL GAME

02:34   ADSKI   [Allies]   FORGOT THIS GAME U WILL LOST PSR NAW
I JUST HOPE HERE IS NORMAL PPLL...

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5752059

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN PLS
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 17:17 »
1: Your NickName?
DRACONIST

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?

ADSKL HE FEED FROM START, HE TELL I GO FEED NOW, COWARDS FROM ENEMY TEAM, NOT WANNA !RMK, NOT WANNA TO KICK HIM

3: What rule did he/they break?

DESTROY GAME, REFUSE TO KICK, REFUSE TO RMK, ULTRA FEED, REFUSE TO PLAY

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.

I HOPE HERE IS NORMAL ADMIN AND YOU  BAN COWARDS WHO DID NOT WANT TO TYPE !RMK ADN !YES, IT'S SO FUCKING HARD FOR SOME PPL, EG. moro8d, ilikedata i think this guy is admin, A very nice example how ADMIN ON THIS SEERVER to behave. ^midox^ spiritofextasy.... ONLY RESPECT TO LIVERMORE
IF YOU DO NOT PUNISH THEM, I REQUEST TO RESTART GAME-- HE FEED FROM FUCKING START, HE TELL,

01:47   ADSKI   [Allies]   I WILL FEED ALL GAME

02:34   ADSKI   [Allies]   FORGOT THIS GAME U WILL LOST PSR NAW
I JUST HOPE HERE IS NORMAL PPLL...

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5752059

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN FUCKING STUPID RETARDS
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 17:50 »
I HOPE HERE IS NORMAL ADMIN AND YOU  BAN COWARDS WHO DID NOT WANT TO TYPE !RMK ADN !YES, IT'S SO FUCKING HARD FOR SOME PPL, EG. moro8d, ilikedata i think this guy is admin, A very nice example how ADMIN ON THIS SEERVER to behave.
im not moderator anymore as my title says,stop crying about ban admins and others shits. i didnt broke any rule there cuz u cant force me to go rmk just bcs someone doesnt want to play normal.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN FUCKING STUPID RETARDS
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 17:55 »
I know it sucks so much when you have a game ruiner on your team and the others don't want to kick him, they are low idiots but we cant do any actions,
  e: Player cannot be forced to use !ff, !rmk, !votekick or !yes commands, even if majority of players want it.

As for the feeder,

adski !banned 2 weeks + 7 !warns - Intenional Feeding (2nd Time)

!locked