Author Topic: Another player with mh  (Read 801 times)

theoneandonlyme

Another player with mh
« on: May 24, 2015, 04:46 »

1: Your NickName.
Theoneandonly

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
[by]l-e-g-e-n-d

3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5750045

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
Another game ruined by map hack. Was supposed to be a fun game.
I was expecting a balanced game with a bad start from team and a quick comeback at the middle of the game.
But towards the end we lost due to map hack.  One player was using it. At start i suspected clinkz but after i saw the sun strike attempts from invoker it was clear.

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)

Min 21:49 uses sun strike to try to kill trax, that is not luck considering the time it took for trax to get to the fountain.
Min 30 bone goes directly for warlock, and invoker follows, I think both play either close by or on skype.
Min 31 waits exactly at the limit of the sentry ward.
Min 31:36 again sun strike trying to kill and is imposible to say luck considering time and place
Min 32 runs between sentry wards trying to avoid detection not realising that void used dust.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Another player with mh
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 13:35 »
Will be solved next week (or till someone else solve it)

Locked.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Another player with mh
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 19:35 »
21:49 trax was already pass the spot where he casted sunstrike, so he actually shot behind trax. It was just a nice try. If he would see him he also would see that trax already passed the spot where tries to catch her. Not enough for ban.

min 30 warlock and furion was visible on lane less than half min before, so he searched woods. He made some steps to left but not enought for ban.

min 31 No idea what you talk about, your sentry was like 4/5 life time, trax also killed the observer ward after invoker planted there.

min 31:36 You must be kidding. It was a hard guess? really? like... 4 seconds after you leave battle?

min 32 Trying to avoid sentry wards... You had sentry on both ways out, and you had sentry vision between them too coz they were close enought to each other. He just simply went back trying to escape with some jukes in the nearby woods. It doesn't proof any maphack at all+from last fight they knew you have sentry there. Not enough for ban either.

Overall: none of them enough for ban.

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.