Author Topic: just another mher  (Read 980 times)

theoneandonlyme

just another mher
« on: May 21, 2015, 17:52 »
1: Your NickName.
theoneandonlyme
2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
820years
3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5748502
4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
they have no wards all game and he sees all map without fog ,game ruined by mher, hunting players due to mh,
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)
min 18-19 clearly avoids all enemies and goes directly for kill and again with no wards placed or something to see.
min  25.29,36 goes again for kill and no wards no nothing
and i am sure there are other moments that reveal the mh

Offline MoonBoom.Rem1x

• Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: just another mher
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 18:37 »
there is no any MH u should check it correctly before post...

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 18:39 »
min 18-19 - indeed no wards and arc was with half hp, possible mh
min 23 - He cliced lothars and he was going from behind the anemy again no wards and suspicious moves! possible mh
min 26 - there is a ward over there, nothing suspicious
min 28 - no vision on the 2nd tower mid and he opened lothars to kill rhasta, but then in the fog he knew where sf is (again without a vision) and he instant cast him skills
min 29 - There was a ward there again same spot thats why earth - and lina came for the gank on arc
min 36 (early) : Without vision or something he just went back to take the invi, very suspicious move.
min 36-18 there is a ward but it didnt catch arc and he is was going straight to him to cast euls without any vision
min 37 - He saw the 3 guys coming (without any vision) and he was steping back.

He is a possible maphacker!

Offline MoonBoom.Rem1x

• Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 19:53 »
18-10 see the battle 3 heros of them had low hp
18-30 see zet atacking NC with low HP
18-55 looking for a zet or rhata or pugna on T2
19-05 gound him suddenly
19-10 rhasta atacking me with web if  would been MH i would been  prepared to him with ult but it was dark and didnt see him
22-50 clock trying to save rhasta clock 50% HP rhasta full but im following rhata cause didnt see clock
24-20 searching some one in the wood but noone is there WTF??
28-00 nothing special
31-45 almost killed me was not ready to see them rhasta pugna Sf anub saved me if im Mh i would gone back
34 10 was going to help teamates they dead but im already was in inbiz
36 min inbiz Runa i hope its joke runas all time leave in one place every 2 minutes i check and i was dont need this Runa when i got lothar
we tryed to destroy T2 top i was going straing to T2 and saw zet

DEAR ADMINISTRATIONS I HOPE U PLAYED LINA WITH LOTHAR U HAVE TO ALL TIME TO GANG THEM ON WOOD AND WHEN U HAVE ADVANCE ON 3 LANE ITS CLEARLY UNDERSTABLE TO KNOW THAT ONE OF THEM EXACTLY FARMING IN WOOD  and it was not need to post that i RUINED GAME

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 20:02 »
Stop spamming please, it will be checked later, no time for this atm.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 06:07 »
I've played against this 820years guy, I didn't see anything suspicious, he's just cautious, and understands the game a bit more than your average pubber, he goes searching while invis with no vision (who cares if no vision, he was invis and he went to search enemies), and did it ever occur to you that maybe he didn't see the enemies which he couldn't see, but that he just went back just in case they were there ?

That being said, I can't be sure if he has or not, I just didn't even think about it while playing vs him, he seems fine to me.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 13:34 »
Will be solved next week (or till someone else solve it)

Locked.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 18:27 »
min 18-19 - he had seen the fight on top, and wanted to get them from back, but fight was over before he arrived, so just wanted to hunt some of the low hp heroes on their way back to base. At neutrals he blind stunned the arcwarden copy, with mahack he should now that it is not the real one and completely useless to attack it. After it he went to t2 twr if he catch someone on his way back, but noone was there so he went on the left and found arcwarden, and after the kill he went into rhasta who has disables except going on the left where sf came(no disables, higher chance to survive) doesn't seems like a maphacker's choise.

min 28 (replay time) - totally nothing, a simple teamgank on visible heroes. I guess you wrote game times or dunno.
min 26 (game time) - they had wards

min 28 game time - its just a simple lothar play to check if someone arrived to def t2 and kill if possible. After it he had vision on sf and actually all the others coz of nerub ward, he lost vision on sf for a second only, anyone can calculate where to drop that stun... It's not an apem noob game.

min 29 game time - theres still a ward. I guess you didnt check replay.

"34:09    ..TRABZ10..    [All]    fucking maphackers" Guess what! Yeah theres still a ward.

min 36 - ofc he checks on rune, coz it's just spawned and he is 2 seconds away lol. Every 2 mins a rune spawns on both sides. Dunno how it can be "very suspicious" at all :D Than he went to team up with his teammates pushing on top, and arcwarden was running into him and void. And he was not going straight to arc, he was going straight to the t2 twr that his whole team was pushing.

min 37 -  ofc he had seen those 3 doming, coz they had vision on them like 2 seconds before and arcwarden's necros were chasing zeus, also his first spell was on zeus. The enemy had vision coz necros simple common sense that they will come.

Overall: not even close to bannable.

P.S Next time check replay more precise, write REPLAY times.
And guys, it's not a community event to express your feelings about a player and other spams :D (commy)

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.