Offline 4gotten

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH REQ!
« on: May 19, 2015, 23:27 »
1: Calmdownfriend
2: samokoksunjonji
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5747678
4: its obviously seen at min 24 when he changes hes way and goes and kills clinkz,
5: i did in 4,and look at hes movementing,following heroes and there r 0 wards at map ...
mins :31 ,32 when he went right (after hero ) ... ..hard maphacker ... :)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH REQ!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 19:12 »
1) min 24 - He signaled and btw there was not vision but i think it was obvious that you were there, dunno i use DRM , i just help the hack mods, they should look for clicks overthere

2) min 24:26 - Without any vision he was "following" clinkz in the jungle , clinkz was hiting the neurals and pudge just went there, i think axplains the 1) that he has indeed MH (again hack mods should check for clicks, alltho i think he is a maphacker.)

3) min 29 - He was following furion without any vision at jungle ( i think he did it just for his teamates to show them where furion i, because when furion look at him he just step back and let his teamates to finish the job :P )

4) min 31 - He signals again alltho there is no vision!

5) min 32 - Sven / Clinkz invi and he cast's the items to see them! (Strange move)

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 13:31 »
Will be solved next week (or till someone else solve it)

Locked.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 17:20 »
First of all, you wrote game times, not replay times.

min 24 - dunno what you talkin about at all. furi killed dazzle top, riki was going top coz sven was also there,  and furi was going in front of him with his lothar off. Totally nothing about mh.

min 24:26 - clinkz was farming bottom lane creeps less than fuckin 10 sec before. If you were pudge and it werent like 100% obvious for you where clinkz will most likely be, you should quit dota. :) clinkz couldn't even reach the further neutral camp in that short time duration.

min 28 - he clearly didnt see you, with maphack he kills you there for sure.
min 29 - he was heading mid, than abaddon started to chase on him, and when he signaled on abaddon for help, he was just heading to teammates when furion attacked him, The chance that he went there for furion is like 10% maximum, If furion reacts faster it would be a suicide for pudge. Far not enought for ban.

min 31 - It was tiny who signaled, and he signaled on rosh where actually wasn't any enemy at all. Than they went there coz of tiny's signal and he jumped on abaddon who was visible from uphill. After it you started to attack tiny, and ofc they killed you. Nothing maphack here.

min 32 - i know its apem, but srsly... he had seen and hear both of them going invi like 300 range near him. Ppl use dust in this case even in apem.

Next time please post replay times.

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.