Author Topic: Ban Request ak.47.  (Read 361 times)

Offline GiffMana

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request ak.47.
« on: May 04, 2015, 09:39 »
1: Your NickName?
GiffMana
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
ak.47.
3: What rule did he/they break?
Admin Power Abuse.
4: When was the Rule(Time of The Game) Broken?
All parts of the game, he can join when banned but he was banned for like 1 whole week.
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
Well, he has been banned for 7 days and he is still playing, he is banned from autoban meaning that he has left more than 7 games, thats how it accumulates to that much bans. He doesn't care if he gets banned, he will join again and do any stuff he likes, he also likes to insult in some of the games. At least fix this, lock his account for some time or take his admin power cos he is not doing anything in the forums and he is not even helping with advice in the games, and replying with it will be solved in private/deleting this post will be livestreamed, I am recording this.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
Last game where he was seen online:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5738934

You can clearly see the ban is still going, 19 hours left now but it will expire by the time you check it, if you do not do anything about this admins can leave whenever they feel like it ruining games for everyone without being punished, he does not even deserve the admin he is not doing anything with it except abusing it and I posted this kind of a thread, it got deleted by him.
By the way, I have this set on Notepad, until you give me a reply I will keep posting this. Delete it one more time and then you can tell all the moderators to open their inbox. His ban might have expired by now by the way.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request ak.47.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 11:27 »
Do not spam, please. You need to read the RULES.

Note: Admins' (not moderators') words are always indisputable.
Note: Admin (not moderator) is above the rules.

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.