Author Topic: Ban RQST kokain_90  (Read 353 times)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban RQST kokain_90
« on: April 07, 2015, 22:17 »
Time2Die
kokain_90
International flaming
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5724247
22:36   kokain_90   [Allies]   poland pig
34:08   kokain_90   [Allies]   ban my dick poland pigđ
44:04   kokain_90   [Allies]   poland pig talking again?

Checking !f jsut to flame by country, coward.
Deal with it B)

Offline pavel.pavel

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban RQST kokain_90
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 23:32 »
You would do the best if u ban this whiner inevermore, he reports everthink even if it doesnt break any rule. :) And he calls someone a coward? Going for admin with every peace of nothink. If someone offends u, go to your mummy and do not bother admins with that. Thats pretty usual in dota that someone call u names. Know what inever? Deal with it B) !

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 11:07 »
Keep your mouth shut slut next time, all you can do is !f and say something about country?
Learn English mr everythinK before, I told you I will report for that and you didnt STOP saying that. If all you can do is !f and flame via nation you deserve your punishment.
And gtfo from this thread you shit, I told you will be reported and you gave no shit calling me again, so get the ffuck outta here now.
Deal with it B)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 09:38 »
kokain_90 !2 warns [(Light) National intolerance]
Next time > ban

!locked
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.