Author Topic: Ban request- Common  (Read 747 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request- Common
« on: March 28, 2015, 12:48 »
1: Your NickName?
Corristo

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Common  (playing Earth,scourge)

3: What rule did he/they break?
-intentional game ruin
-insulting

4: When was the Rule Broken?
For game ruining:
-min 16 all team fighting down he farms mid

-min 28 mid battle. His hero is going to auto-attack bara,and he doesnt even stun the whole fight.not even once.simply dies.Or he was alt-tab,or simply didn't care.

-min 29.after revive the whole team engages to save mid,he stays at throne towers to write why we loose instead of helping.

-min 32. the whole team gangs the enemy team at roshan,earth freshly revived instead of coming for help starts creeping mid.

-min 34.teamfight at top tower(scourge). luckily we won that battle.interesting is,that earth didn't even show any sign of interest coming to help.lazily watching the whole battle from the secret shop until end.really much help from him.

-min 43.THE BEST MOMENT OF ALL GAME.
 teamfight at roshan.even earth is present there.what does he do? absolutely fuckin nothing.watches the whole team fight and die without doing a single stun.
(i woudlnt even dare to think he would jump in with dager+ulti,that would be too much effort from him.)

For insults I attached the screen shots.he whispered in private,since he ignored me.
When I told him to help us more,and we loose couse of his passivity he started to insult and blame me instead:

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
His arrogant attitude,intentional passivity lead our team to loose.If you think that's just MY opinion,you can see in the chat,that the rest of the team thinks the same way:

38:04    heskey.srb    [Allies]    fuck it es
38:05    heskey.srb    [Allies]    really
47:20    dAS    [Allies]    es
47:22    dAS    [Allies]    thx man
48:08    dAS    [Allies]    :)
48:19    dAS    [Allies]    intentionat (intentionally)
48:21    dAS    [Allies]    nu joaca    (he doesn't play)
48:22    dAS    [Allies]    :)
Sakinjo4323    [All]    earth retard

I know he is a very good player,i played with him many times.But I never saw him playing in that ''i don't give a shit about my team'' style.He is generally good,but for that one game,and for his attitude shown us there he deserves punishment. You can be a very good player if you don't help your team,you are just a dumb.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5717510

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request- Common
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 12:51 »
you fucking pathetic shit player i'm so glad you reported me so everyone can see how much of a fucking retarded noob you are you think dota games start from min 20 you dont do shit whole early game except masturbating in woods 20 min we lose all towers you dont defend shit they push all towers they got millions of towers advantage and the game is 100% lost then you think you can win it with your lil vlads item in min 20 and you even dare to talk afterwards fucking pathetic idiot go play vs ai you retard oh wait you will lose even vs ai cuz ur tree falls before you finish your vlads in woods you ahahahahahahahha you fucking pathetic loser

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 13:02 »
I was talking about this ''attitude'' of his. :)
Please verify the mentioned minutes to see what i'm talking about.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 13:05 »
y go check only his mentioned minutes, don't check whole game because you would see how much he ruined the game early cuz he had -0 psr and wanted to make me lose cuz he's some random obsessed insect mad cuz i raped him sometime probably

also get a life srsly ur pathetic, u flame me and family flame me on whisper several times just so u can do some lil selective printscreens when i insult u a bit after u provoke me, rly very very pathetic

learn dota and gtfo dumb kid

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 13:31 »
Don't spam, it will be solved soon

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 16:35 »
Let me fully axplain this,

At min 16 are you said - indeed common didnt join the fight but you SHOULDN'T fight, if you had eyes to see at the river which was warded, bara was coming charged and viper behind him, you should all back up.

Minute 19 of the game, whole enemy team was pushing bot while earth was afk (at least 1 minute) in the fountain and you (corristo) were farming top instead of defending.

After that at min 21 (of the game not replay) earth was afking at the trees next to the 2nd tower while there was a fight at the position of the 1st tower - he lost the half battle while he was afk and yeap when he woke up he just used one fissure and died straight away without using anything else. (dagger/ulti etc etc..)

At minute 27th of the game, the enemy was pushing top (2nd) tower and nobody was there :P , only clock at the 3rd tower waiting for someone to join with but nobody showed up, lycan was farming mid and earth bot.

Min 28 as corristo mentioned, common was afk in the 3rd tower - the fight took place there and he was autoattacking because he was indeed afk

About the roshan fight, earth was dead and when he respawned 3 of you died + he had to defend the base since large group of mega creeps was pushing through

Min 36 of the game, earth was going from bot to mid through woods and when he saw viper iin front of him he did nothing to defend him self (stuns) he just autoattacked and died  (afk probably)

As for the flames are romanian, did a little translate and nothing serious and ofc not bannable

The game was too difficult for you guys, too much cc/burst but with your actions you just made it easier for the enemy, lycan did nothing till min 20+ (neither defending top when needed / never helped any other lane / avoided to defend at min 27 / farming top at min 19 while his team was fighting bot)

Corristo !Warned (3) - Refusing to play

About you CoMMoN , you have to admit that you were afking many times in this game, i know lycan did nothing at start but you also did nothing at many important moments of the game.

Common !banned 5 days + 3 !warns - AFK (2nd Time)

Dont hate me and try not to brake the rules next time - both of you.

!locked

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 01:17 »
Corristo !Warned (3) - Refusing to play

EDIT: Warn removed. Not enough for warn.

About you CoMMoN , you have to admit that you were afking many times in this game, i know lycan did nothing at start but you also did nothing at many important moments of the game.

Common !banned 5 days + 3 !warns - AFK (2nd Time)

EDIT!ban REDUCED TO 12 HOURS.
EDIT : Also COMMY 2 old warns have been removed from your ACC.

Dont hate me and try not to brake the rules next time - both of you.

!locked