• ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thx
« on: March 26, 2015, 19:36 »
Hey all,I would like to say a few things,first thank you for the game
and this lagabuse have more kid moderatör How many of these moderators age ? 16- ? w/e

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thx
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 19:54 »
Hi! My name is Gabriel, I am a college student, my major is in psychology. I am training to be a psychotherapist and, till this day, I learned that being an asshole is someone's way of compensating a strong feeling of inferiority. I am 24 yo, btw.

Regarding your V.I.P membership: 7,303,918,443 is the current world population, just in case you feel to important.

Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 19:59 »
Yo mevo. Only 2-3 person have a -12 years old Brain. Others are good.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • Topic Author
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 19:59 »
tnx for explain but this is not only removed vip problem.And Anyone coming into the world is a very special person.This topic is not.There have more racism yes u dont know but i know.but nothing to change this,I know it

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 20:08 »
You think someone have problems with you because of your religion/nationality? You asked ban for a player whom family you flamed (and you had warns before that). One of our Head mods (the most kind of us, I would banned you) did you a favor and just warned you in non-official way. Do you remember how you repayed him? If you don't have V.I.P membership anymore is because of your behavior and not because of your religion or nationality. Anyway, I don't rlly know why you are not VIP anymore, this things do not concern me but I'm willing to bet that has to do with your behavior: one that doesn't belong to an adult and should not belong to a VIP member of LA.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 20:20 »
Hi! My name is Gabriel, I am a college student, my major is in psychology. I am training to be a psychotherapist and, till this day, I learned that being an asshole is someone's way of compensating a strong feeling of inferiority. I am 24 yo, btw.

Regarding your V.I.P membership: 7,303,918,443 is the current world population, just in case you feel to important.
People are assholes for many reasons, to generalize being an asshole to simply being inferior is very narrow-minded, it sounds like something that someone who is very butt-hurt would say.
I may be an asshole to you at this very moment, but I'm trying to make you be more aware of what you say and to make you use your brain more, while making you "angry" at me so you can focus your attention better. This is just one small example.

About the "current world population", that is again a very stupid thing to say, because even if it was true in the moment you typed it (and it wasn't true), it immediately changes, because people die and get born every second, so it was pointless to try to write it that exact. You could say 7 billion 300 million and it would be enough.

Edit: Yes, I'm aware the points you were trying to make had nothing to do with what I said here.
Just saying.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 20:22 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 20:37 »

People are assholes for many reasons, to generalize being an asshole to simply being inferior is very narrow-minded, it sounds like something that someone who is very butt-hurt would say.
I may be an asshole to you at this very moment, but I'm trying to make you be more aware of what you say and to make you use your brain more, while making you "angry" at me so you can focus your attention better. This is just one small example.

About the "current world population", that is again a very stupid thing to say, because even if it was true in the moment you typed it (and it wasn't true), it immediately changes, because people die and get born every second, so it was pointless to try to write it that exact. You could say 7 billion 300 million and it would be enough.

Just saying.

Depends of the way you define "asshole" but you may have a point. We can both be right but only with 2 distinct definitions of "asshole". I was reffering mostly to the clinical definition, where asshole-like behavior may be a pathological symptom and usually stands for the inferiority feeling (as a syndrom).
The world population wasn't a round number, with porpose (it shows individuality). There is no1 that stupid to think that world's population number can be constant for more than 1 min.
Thank you for trying to show me that I'm wrong, anyway! I mean it! Is a good way of learning and repairing my mistakes but this time I know what I'm talking about.  Sometimes, the best opinion regarding a subject is yours, since everyone got his subjective world and his general definitions works to adapt that world to the other ones. (Do not worry, is just a debate, no ofense taken :) )

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 20:46 »
Btw, Common, did you debate this subject because players on LA thinks you are an asshole?  ;D rofl :P (Ingame everybody is an asshole for every random reason)

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 22:48 »
common an asshole? no. You all are assholes. I like commy.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 23:37 »
rofl this topic

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 00:15 »
Hey all,I would like to say a few things,first thank you for the game
and this lagabuse have more kid moderatör How many of these moderators age ? 16- ? w/e
Just for your info, I'm 27... and I still wonder how long could you be a v.i.p after that "I will hack la" pm coz your friend was banned for maphack. Honestly I should have remove your v.i.p status immediately for that behave.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 00:18 »
I was ihrl voucher when i was a fucking retarded 16yo kid. DEAL WITH IT  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 00:37 »

guest49825

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 01:32 »
rofl this turk

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 01:42 »
And speaking about 16 y/o, let's all just take a moment and see this :
ayd.ser
narkoman..
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5713812
hes item destroyer and feed min 8
08:00   Narkoman..   [Allies]   i go feeed

!denied
- stop flaming and provoking or you get a long ban, and I really don't care you are VIP

Spoiler for Hiden:
08:01 Ayd.Ser [Allies] moron
08:03 ..WesT.. [Allies] go
08:06 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !sd nar
08:07  [All] The Scourge killed Narkoman..
08:11 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !votekick nar
08:16 Ayd.Ser [Allies] fck your mother
08:17 Ayd.Ser [Allies] noob
08:18 Narkoman.. [Allies] kick my dick]
08:25 Ayd.Ser [Allies] noob :)
08:29 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !ignore nar

ayd.ser
narkoman..
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5713812
hes item destroyer and feed min 8
08:00   Narkoman..   [Allies]   i go feeed

!denied
- stop flaming and provoking or you get a long ban, and I really don't care you are VIP

Spoiler for Hiden:
08:01 Ayd.Ser [Allies] moron
08:03 ..WesT.. [Allies] go
08:06 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !sd nar
08:07  [All] The Scourge killed Narkoman..
08:11 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !votekick nar
08:16 Ayd.Ser [Allies] fck your mother
08:17 Ayd.Ser [Allies] noob
08:18 Narkoman.. [Allies] kick my dick]
08:25 Ayd.Ser [Allies] noob :)
08:29 Ayd.Ser [Allies] !ignore nar

a very special person, fuck. what u talk with me nab

You can't threaten me
You flame that guy's family, you don't get banned for it, but you ask for his ban. And when skywolf denied your request, full retard mode engaged: "what you talk to me nab/you can't threaten me". This is clearly racism from skywolf towards the all mighty ayd.mev right ? You should be happy that YOU didn't get banned for that game. Just like renovatio said, sky is the kindest of us all, if it were me I would've banned your ass instead for even posting that shit. You should be ashamed of yourself for even opening this shit topic, but, oh well, if we're 16 you're probably 12.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 11:07 by XeqtR »
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.