Author Topic: How a ~1600 PSR rated player took care of 2 scrubs  (Read 4471 times)

Offline .ADRENALiNE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5713335

We have fucking wards, they think I am a MHer, by the way, I might report this cos they started flaming at the end, I am 100% sure about that, and by the way, I used my 1st skill at the end to hit the neutral camp but accidentally it revealed Mirana invisible, so yeah XD If you think I used a MH, I can give you the replay that I saved, from my experience if you are a MHer and save the replay, even if you turn fog of war off it will still show everything from your vision.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How a ~1600 PSR rated player took care of 2 scrubs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 13:54 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5713335

We have fucking wards, they think I am a MHer, by the way, I might report this cos they started flaming at the end, I am 100% sure about that, and by the way, I used my 1st skill at the end to hit the neutral camp but accidentally it revealed Mirana invisible, so yeah XD If you think I used a MH, I can give you the replay that I saved, from my experience if you are a MHer and save the replay, even if you turn fog of war off it will still show everything from your vision.
so you basically just told us you have mh experience, interesting

Offline .ADRENALiNE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 15:05 »
If you played on Garena in 2010, you will always have MH experience, especially with friends from I forgot where but somewhere in Asia I think, those kind of people were popular with MH on Garena IIRC.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 15:29 »
hurr durr i played on a server where there were many mhers so it's no harm if i used mh too, it's natural cuz friends cuz blablabla
No. You are a cheater.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 16:20 »
You basicly telling us that you are a player using hackson our server? am i right? ;D

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 16:52 »
He kicked me from lobby because I am Mod.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline .ADRENALiNE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 19:33 »
Are you fucking kidding me -_-
I told you why I kicked you, if you think I am a MHer you will get my replay and you will see that u won't see shit with Fog of War ON. And I am pretty sure almost everyone has used a MH if they have played on GGC (Garena Gaming Client)
The day I actually stopped using it and started playing competitively with a lot of spam was when I started playing on eurobattlenet. If someone has used a cheat in for example, Garena, it doesn't mean they are using it here too... If someone posts sum shit about me being a MHer I swear I will fucking upload that replay.
BTW I forgot to add, I didn't know you were a Mod, check your message box and you will see why I kicked you.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 20:21 »
And I am pretty sure almost everyone has used a MH if they have played on GGC (Garena Gaming Client)
No, only poor lil weaklings used it, like you.

Weaklings which can't handle an "unfair" game and have no personal motivation to crush cheaters by playing clean, to imagine their reactions while they are getting humiliated while using cheats by someone who is playing fair.

You will never erase your past, you are a cheater, nothing you say will change that, no poor attempt of a justification or mentioning of some random bullshit circumstance will change that, nothing.
A cheater, that's you.

It's up to you how you will play from now on, cheater.

Have a good day.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 20:50 »
If you played on Garena in 2010, you will always have MH experience, especially with friends from I forgot where but somewhere in Asia I think, those kind of people were popular with MH on Garena IIRC.
So u play doto for 5 years or more and u still have 4 kills per game? Did u asked yourself why u are so low player? No? I tell u why,cu without mh u are 0 my friend and I'm sorry to inform u that in future u won't be able to use it anymore on eurobattle so u have to change bot or to start reading some guides to be a decent player. cya

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2015, 21:16 »
Maybe 4 kills but 10 assists...and still better KDA than yours :) You have more kills but also more deaths so you are yolo noob.

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2015, 22:06 »
I played on garena, i never used mh... hmmm... i go reinstall it, MH garena ftw.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2015, 22:07 »
fucking cheaters pro wannabe should die

Offline bassonja

• Pro Member
  • Awards Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 02:23 »
fuck i need link to garena maphack, i install garena but no maphack included?????

Links to maphackz pls

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 09:01 »
Garena is mind state.
Deal with it B)

Offline .ADRENALiNE

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 21:54 »
So u play doto for 5 years or more and u still have 4 kills per game? Did u asked yourself why u are so low player? No? I tell u why,cu without mh u are 0 my friend and I'm sorry to inform u that in future u won't be able to use it anymore on eurobattle so u have to change bot or to start reading some guides to be a decent player. cya

So in DotA 1 kills=win. Fuck destroying the enemy ancient, get kills. Try playing support and I took a 2 year pause from dota by the way, and I said in 2010 but i actually started playing since 2011, somewhere near like 6.72b I then took a long pause. As  I see you still think im a cheater so here is the replay, enjoy trying to find the map being visible at all, with fog of war on. Oh wait, u cant cos i have no MH.
Will you fucking shut up already? 50% of players on eurobattlenet have actually used a MH but only 30% of those people don't use it here. Most used it in Garena cos it was 5 cheaters vs 5 cheaters all the time.

http://w3parser.net/view_replay.php?file=1427144002.w3g