Author Topic: Psr with leavers/plug/ etc  (Read 5667 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Psr with leavers/plug/ etc
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 07:14 »
As it's been said here, it would be extremely idiotic to punish the winning team for winning based on some action of the enemy team.
I'm against losing less as the losing team too however, it might even encourage leaving/plugging more, also maybe some abuses such as if for example some high psr guy has +1/-1, half of -1 is -0.5 but it will be counted 0, so if he sees he losses he just plugs asks for unban saying some random bullshit then he wouldn't even lose psr. :D

"ye but half of 1 can be made to be still 1 to prevent this abuse", ye, sure, anything is possible, why bother though.

Deal with it, and move on, it's completely fucking irrelevant.

Offline FrostyShad

• Try to live in truth, and honour, else is standrt.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 10:28 »
As it's been said here, it would be extremely idiotic to punish the winning team for winning based on some so if he sees he losses he just plugs asks for unban saying some random bullshit then he wouldn't even lose psr. :D

"ye but half of 1 can be made to be still 1 to prevent this abuse", ye, sure, anything is possible, why bother though.

I thing noone will plugg then unban request for 1 psr :S it`s too stupid ;P
The World

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 11:42 »
As it's been said here, it would be extremely idiotic to punish the winning team for winning based on some so if he sees he losses he just plugs asks for unban saying some random bullshit then he wouldn't even lose psr. :D

I thing noone will plugg then unban request for 1 psr :S it`s too stupid ;P
Then you probably are playing on another server, here 99% of the players are completely obsessed with their psr to the point they have no clue what their actual skill level is and they only judge themselves by their psr, so I have no doubt they would do something like that. I saw several 1600 players that would humiliate most of the top players easily, however I can't be bothered to remember their nicks, since they are still quite bad regardless of that fact, but we are going offtopic here.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2015, 20:19 »
I cant understand that ladder ,  we have in team 2 leavers , after 19th and 13th min , game was till 33th ,  before game i used !psr in full lobby :

02:14   FrostyShad   !psr
02:14      FrostyShad's PSR is 1716, +4/-3

after game i have -4 :D  , so , if i playing 3vs5 i have more disspsr than in 5vs5  ::)
that was my first game for Sniper hero :S

If someone joins his next game, while the other not completely finished(someone still didn't quit etc) The bot calculates the psr things during the game, with his prevois state, but at the end you get the actual one.
So some players' psr from that game wasn't updated yet, thats why you had seen -3 psr, but at the end, when the bot calculated with the updated PSRs, it made enough difference to raise your lost psr with 1. Nothing related to 3v5 / 5v5, it's just simply some delay in psr updates between 2 games...
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2015, 19:45 »
I cant understand that ladder ,  we have in team 2 leavers , after 19th and 13th min , game was till 33th ,  before game i used !psr in full lobby :

after game i have -4 :D  , so , if i playing 3vs5 i have more disspsr than in 5vs5  ::)

If someone joins his next game, while the other not completely finished(someone still didn't quit etc) The bot calculates the psr things during the game, with his prevois state, but at the end you get the actual one.
So some players' psr from that game wasn't updated yet, thats why you had seen -3 psr, but at the end, when the bot calculated with the updated PSRs, it made enough difference to raise your lost psr with 1. Nothing related to 3v5 / 5v5, it's just simply some delay in psr updates between 2 games...
+1

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 20:37 »

+1

Hahahahaa ivo posting only "+1" so badass   8) 8) 8)

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 01:04 »

+1

Hahahahaa ivo posting only "+1" so badass   8) 8) 8)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 12:33 »
+1337

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 12:40 »
+1337

Commy your stupid signature songs can suck my dry balls

P.S. d2 can also suck my curved cock

Offline Brainded

• What comes around. Goes around.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2015, 20:53 »
This topic just has no sense in my opinion.