Author Topic: Psr with leavers/plug/ etc  (Read 5666 times)

Offline thalen

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Psr with leavers/plug/ etc
« on: March 19, 2015, 14:59 »
I find not fair losing/winning a game with leavers/plug etc so would be nice if in that cases psr (both gained/lost) would be reduced of 50 or 30% (ex like -em)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Psr with leavers/plug/ etc
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 15:29 »
I find not fair losing/winning a game with leavers/plug etc so would be nice if in that cases psr (both gained/lost) would be reduced of 50 or 30% (ex like -em)
50% of +5 PSR is 2.5,u rly think it can work like that?

Offline thalen

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 15:37 »
lol

50% of 5 = 3 cmon (or 2, lets decide)

I think It can work, y

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 15:59 »
If someone rapes you and you ragequit, why does he deserve to get only half psr? Why should the winning 5 get only half the psr? Coz the leaver couldn't handle his loose? I would make this maximum to the lost psr part, but honestly it's good as it is now imho.

There's no perfect system, get used to it. Shit happens
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 16:01 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline thalen

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 16:20 »
If someone rapes you and you ragequit, why does he deserve to get only half psr? Why should the winning 5 get only half the psr? Coz the leaver couldn't handle his loose? I would make this maximum to the lost psr part, but honestly it's good as it is now imho.

If i rage quit i got a ban

I see it's not clear the point for you. Cuz the winnig are 5! are 5 vs 4...In fact in lobby if u type !r while 4v5 you can see a big difference of gaining/losing psr. I would applicate the same in game

U make the example of "rage quit" but ppl also drop

It's more fair 4 the team of 4 ppl, I care of them cuz probably they'll lose (probably, not always ofc)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 19:40 »

If i rage quit i got a ban

I see it's not clear the point for you. Cuz the winnig are 5! are 5 vs 4...In fact in lobby if u type !r while 4v5 you can see a big difference of gaining/losing psr. I would applicate the same in game

U make the example of "rage quit" but ppl also drop

It's more fair 4 the team of 4 ppl, I care of them cuz probably they'll lose (probably, not always ofc)
I agree with Lagi.

If I rape you hard and make you ragequit, why would I deserve 30 - 50% less PSR? In such a case I deserve all of PSR for sure.

Why would I get less PSR if you leave/drop? I'm sorry but I didn't do anything wrong so why should I be punished by reducing my reward by 30 or 50%?

Players who play for PSR would enjoy lower number of their game.
Let's say I'm trying to get to top 100 but in first game there's a leaver, -50% PSR.
Another game there's well known person "mid or feed". He feeds and then he and his mate leave, -50% or even -80% PSR.
Third game there are guys drop...

Players doen't have to ragequit, as I remember players around here likes to disconnect on purpose to get kicked aka leave w/o ban.
But there are also situations when you have bad game with bad score and you really lose your connection.
How do you know where is the truth?

Why would I ask such a question? The answer is simple.
If you want to punish someone (either by reducing his PSR income or ban), you need to be sure what happend.

Signature by Rocka

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 19:44 »

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 20:06 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5711487 iam spec what to say here whole my team . !!!!lagi
So razor was afking or dunno what he did, coz you didn't provide info about it. But whatever happened, the winning 5 should get half psr for it? Really? What wrong did they do? That's what i tried to say. The winning team shouldn't get half psr for enemy players tardness/drop/whatever, coz it's simply not their fault. Loosing team, maybe should loose less psr, but it would be abuseable. Shit happens, get over it. There always be some tard that ragequit or simply unluck whit player lagging out etc. Not a big deal.

Whatever, higher staff will make their statement about it i think.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 20:15 »
As of now I seriously think there should be a warning upon entering the realm saying something like:

"A good game with decent players and without leavers/afkers/rule breakers isn't guaranteed. Staff isn't responsible for the gaming experience."

And another one:
"Entering a game may end up with losing PSR."

Really, ppl, if you don't want to risk your precious PSR, play non ladder DotA games. You won't lose anything no matter how fucked up your game may be.

Signature by Rocka

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 20:15 »
the enemy team deserve half psr cause he is feeding and they don't wanna to kick him that's why they should deserver just half psr !!!!

Offline uCANseeMe

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 20:17 »
feeding he bought gem give them,dead on towers,giving enemy team wards etc etc

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 20:18 »
the enemy team deserve half psr cause he is feeding and they don't wanna to kick him that's why they should deserver just half psr !!!!
This fucks up that logic even more.

They deserve 50% of PSR because they didn't kick the feeder. And they would still deserve 50% of PSR for playing vs 4 players.

By now I strongly suggest implementing those warnings I posted above.

@edit:
I also should point to the fact that you and your 3 mates never even voted !yes in same voting.
Technically your team didn't want to kick him either.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 20:25 by Astaroth »

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 20:39 »
The only way it could work is to give half of the psr back, by moderator after a successful report. But afaik only the highest staff has the access to psr changing, and it would be shitloads of extra daily work probably, coz it should be made "manually".
Ok i made my statement, now im out :) Good luck with the suggestion.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline thalen

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 10:05 »
Well so you could dont modify the psr about the team of 5 (both in winning/losing cases) but for the team of 4 in case of loosing they loose less

So the right of the 5 team is saved

Offline FrostyShad

• Try to live in truth, and honour, else is standrt.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2015, 05:38 »
I cant understand that ladder ,  we have in team 2 leavers , after 19th and 13th min , game was till 33th ,  before game i used !psr in full lobby :

02:14   FrostyShad   !psr
02:14      FrostyShad's PSR is 1716, +4/-3

after game i have -4 :D  , so , if i playing 3vs5 i have more disspsr than in 5vs5  ::)
that was my first game for Sniper hero :S

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:46 by FrostyShad »
The World