• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban
« on: March 11, 2015, 20:43 »
1: NickName? BaksuzGodine

2: Who banned you? [N1GHTMARE]

3: Why did you got banned? National intolerance

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule? first of all he said that he feed on me last game, so he tryind to make me nervous, second, is gipsy really insult ? if you say to me that im serb should i report someone ?i really dont know is that the right reason for my ban. Third, at 16:39 pugna took my item and hide from me, i was so pissed off, and use few inappropriate words, and im sorry for that.Im long time here, so i make few mistakes.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation. >>>4

6: Link of the game? http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5703728

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 21:13 »
I banned someone for that, today. Here is my note about it.

NOTE: For those of you who don't know: a part of Romania's population is made up of Rroms, commonly known as "gypsys", as a little part of US or any european country, for example, is made up of Rroms too. They have their own culture, influenced by the hosting country's culture, and their own physiognomy. The term "gypsy", commonly used as it is, it's still offensive. It had been created to degrade them in the same way "nigger/negro" had been created to degrade afro-americans.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline baksuzgodine

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 21:40 »
I think that most of romanians are gypsys. And thats how they called each other. Its not so offensive. All those black population are so protected like they are polar bear. Its kind a wrong, but gypsys, its not offense thats what they are, talented for music and nothing else, a lot of shit players called me bosnian but i didnt run on forum to write post to ban. That stupid corisito made report cuz i just 1 mentioned gypsy.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 22:05 »
I am a romanian and I just said you  "a part of Romania's population is made up of Rroms" and the term "gypsy", commonly used as it is, it's still offensive but you seem to know more of Romania's population than me and still use an offensive term in your post.

You can complain about N1GHTMARE decision to our superiors and mine too, because I will deny your unban request.
It's clear to me that your behavior justify that ban.

!denied

!locked
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.