Author Topic: bratebrate//bumbafbum  (Read 399 times)

Offline hipsin

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
bratebrate//bumbafbum
« on: March 01, 2015, 02:10 »
hipsin
bratebrate//bumbafbum

afk

04:27   BrateBrate   [Allies]   me afk
07:58   BrateBrate   [Allies]   storm idiottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
he went there afk cuz i die in min 4 why i die there was i heard a voice like a scream in house so i try to get my phone to make a call and i died there  and huskar went afk

secon time 14:20 +-20 sec he dont went afk but he usually stay back and watch the game

19:50      [All]   viperhas killed bumbafbum

after this one he stayed mostly in base

ps : one of my old friedns ask me something doring the game via wisper .so i answered him a few times ,if you want the chat i can pm it to you its little personal.

after we lost our 3. tower on mid i wrote to enemy 23:47   Hipsin   [All]"   pls finsh fast so we can do rmk"
and i stopped to def the base
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5698092

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: bratebrate//bumbafbum
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 23:59 »
bratebrate !banned 5 days + 3 warns Refusing To Play

bumbafbum !banned 3 days + 1 warns Afking

So lets go to you now, and stick to this :
ps : one of my old friedns ask me something doring the game via wisper .so i answered him a few times ,if you want the chat i can pm it to you its little personal.
1#from min 8 till 12 you were afking on the 2nd tower (top) killing the creeps when they showed up and then again afk ( for 4 whole minutes ) ,
2#after that on minute 13+-14 you were at the top stores afking again for some 20-30seconds - you go to the base and at 15+ you stay afk for 1 : 15 minutes .
3#At min 17 you are lvl 8 and bloodseeker comes towards you (13 lvl) with thorhmail open but you still attack (that was somehow intenional) and died, not even tried to escape.
4#You even tell your team mates not to def (to be more specific, mortred)
22:25   Hipsin   [Allies]   mort
22:27   Hipsin   [Allies]   dont def
22:32   Hipsin   [Allies]   we have 2 morons

5#And at the end you say this :
23:47   Hipsin   [All]   pls finsh fast so we can do rmk
24:06   Hipsin   [All]   k i dont def mid

So in general, you were stoping many times (for 2-3-5 secs) and then again. Since you are our trial i won't apply anything - ill inform my superiors.

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 00:03 by DatFace »