Author Topic: rule for admin  (Read 1542 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: rule for admin
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 17:05 »
admins involving in the game that are playing do not make a decision about the guilt of a player and be judged by another impartial admin which has no connection to the game.

??? ??? ??? this is not making sense, im playing a game - i see a retarded who break the rules - i report him/ban him. So whats your problem here? i saw the replay so do you want me to remove lexy's ban and apply another? What the hell is this, sanctos also involved here so this is going to be "remove all admins heads" .
With my posts and/or lexys post your got your answer, this is the hierachy here and this is how the things run, if you dont like it don't play to our bots.

Cheers

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 17:49 »
alien1 you are full of hard bullshit;)i read some of your posts,its a huh,air,fog,steam,nothing,one of standard kiddoes who ever comes in contact with mod/admin dramatize on forum,maybe they should create a special forum status for drama queens

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2015, 17:59 »
As ex B/U mod, head mod and admin and as one who made and reviewed the rules, I think I can give you an answer.

1) Admin is a respected and very experienced person who is trusted enough to be given powers to ban.
More precisely, anyone from B/U crew + admins + some other ppl can issue a ban - either by solving ban request or by banning you "straight away".

These ppl are trained enough to issue right/proper bans. As a guy who was in B/U for years, I can honestly tell you that after some, quite short time you feel nothing while banning. No joy, no happines and no satisfaction.
Mod just issues a ban and moves on. That's all.

Also a mod who was in your game knows the situation better than someone else, someone who would spend max 10 mins reviewing it.

This is why nobody else reviews the case.

2) This place isn't democracy, never was, never will. The one with most powers rules. You can imagine him as a dictator.
That's why admins words are always indisputable.
If he says that your ass smells, your ass just smells. Deal with it or gtfo. There are no more options.

3) About that admin's above the rules... Only top admins are above rules, or at least that's what I've been told.
Section admins are more like "Supreme mods" (more than heads, less than actual admins).

As I was told, these top admins did so much for this place, worked so hard and long that they deserve full power to do anything they like and nobody can do anything.

I actually argued about this matter with MNG while I was B/U admin.
I believe rules should apply for everyone in spite of power or hierarchy position. Why can MNG ruin your game? Why can cen insult you based on your religion? Why can MUN abuse a share?

Answer: Because they did a lot for this community.

I'm not saying they did, do or will do that, don't get me wrong. But if they want, they can do it. Deal with it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 18:08 »
Okey I guess everything is discussed enough here, highest staff can take it into consideration if they want, but admins know the rules and if they play in a specific game they know what exactly happened, so waste of time to check it by another one.

!locked
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.