Author Topic: Congratz EG  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Congratz EG
« on: February 09, 2015, 11:23 »
Did anyone see the DAC grand finals? GG EG. Too bad the most talented young dota2 player is already cocky as hell. Anyways, what that cocky kid Suma1l did in the last game, was one of the most awsome performances in the last 2 years.

I can advice to anyone watching it back on youtube or twitch :)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:45 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Congratz EG
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 12:56 »
Did anyone see the DAC grand finals? GG EG. Too bad the most talented young dota2 player is already cocky as hell. Anyways, what that cocky kid Suma1l did in the last game, was one of the most awsome performances in the last 2 years.

I can advice to anyone watching it back on youtube or twitch :)

Who cares if he's cocky or not, I found it hilarious that he's cocky. :D
He carried his team sometimes, but most of the times his team carried him.
That game 3 was pretty cute having the most deaths in the first 5 minutes and then 2nd most kills in the tournament in min 10 :D, but he failed a lot earlier during the tournament, even in that game he failed after the start, when he allowed TB to swap his life and kill him, and being in some bad positions sometimes, but in the end VG was no better.
Sad story for fy and iceiceice, they are far better than the rest of VG. Super was a far, far better player in dota 1, black plays very bad most of the time but people don't notice because he gets farm time to get some items and makes up for it with that, and fenrir is fine sometimes and other times he looks very silly.
ppd was the most consistent (best) from EG during DAC.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 15:21 »
Super was very good on last TI I think, but on dac now he showed a far lower performance.
Iceiceice was good as always most of their games, I like his play so much. Funny btw that they broke up team DK coz LaNm and Burn1ng goes to retired, and both of them still playing in competitive scene :D

Sumail usually plays snowball heroes, and he failed some games, mostly with panda, but in overall he is a huge talent, especially coz he is only 15y old yet. His Tinker game against team secret in the semi finals was also a nice one :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 15:53 »
Super was very good on last TI I think, but on dac now he showed a far lower performance.
Iceiceice was good as always most of their games, I like his play so much. Funny btw that they broke up team DK coz LaNm and Burn1ng goes to retired, and both of them still playing in competitive scene :D

Sumail usually plays snowball heroes, and he failed some games, mostly with panda, but in overall he is a huge talent, especially coz he is only 15y old yet. His Tinker game against team secret in the semi finals was also a nice one :)
The tinker game was draft fuck-up by ppy, he didn't consider a tinker last pick at all, the heroes secret had were garbage vs tinker, so it was very easy to play tinker there.

Offline do)I(care

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 19:16 »
FY 2 OP ;D

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 23:09 »
fuckin rtz fucked semifinal what a noob
#respect

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 23:24 »
BTW. I'm still best Ogar player.
and

Hi guys.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 20:37 »
They did great job,congratz ! Hmm,SS was ok..nothing special..