Author Topic: Clock, the best dota hero  (Read 7310 times)

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Clock, the best dota hero
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2015, 10:00 »
Well, I have never made any videos so I have no idea where should I start :)
Deal with it B)

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2015, 12:11 »
Makes two of us then,someone here should make tuorial for that :)
Modul Nostru

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 12:48 »
its more on undy i think, op as fuk hero and ppl still cant rock with it
Undy is a very underrated hero by some, and very overrated by some, you are an example of the last category.
It's in no way op, some fast-big-range autoattackers rape him and his lil tomb easily.
After the soul rip changes and small buff on ult dmg amplify undy got pretty nice, and also its hard to find fast long range attackers in early state, in late decay and ult does the job, and i also think it wrecks because most ppl dont know how to counter so.. Also you should have said
"Undy is a very underrated hero by most, and very overrated by some. "My words didnt fit up there, i consider myself someone who gives what undy deserves

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 13:24 »
Undy is a very underrated hero by some, and very overrated by some, you are an example of the last category.
It's in no way op, some fast-big-range autoattackers rape him and his lil tomb easily.
After the soul rip changes and small buff on ult dmg amplify undy got pretty nice, and also its hard to find fast long range attackers in early state, in late decay and ult does the job, and i also think it wrecks because most ppl dont know how to counter so.. Also you should have said
"Undy is a very underrated hero by most, and very overrated by some. "My words didnt fit up there, i consider myself someone who gives what undy deserves
If you say "undy is op as fuk hero", you do fit there, if you would "give undy what he deserves" you wouldn't say he is op.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 16:19 »
undying is one of the worst hereoes atm actually

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 22:30 »
If you say "undy is op as fuk hero", you do fit there, if you would "give undy what he deserves" you wouldn't say he is op.
Ok I couldn't explain myself :D I mean I outtaked my words when I said "undy OP as fuk", that's why I said it didn't fit, perhaps it wasn't the best way to say it. Undy is strong, maybe not OP, but definitely not one of worst.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2015, 01:09 »
Actually undy is useless as fuck. Saw only few people really playing undy well but just because whole team done the job so freefarm for him.
I played undy myself once, it was going quite awesome till 15-20min, was raping with spells, till the mid and late game, I was totlally useless even with heart nad bm and hood. Late game nobody giving a fuck of tomb.
Deal with it B)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 06:05 »
Actually undy is useless as fuck. Saw only few people really playing undy well but just because whole team done the job so freefarm for him.
I played undy myself once, it was going quite awesome till 15-20min, was raping with spells, till the mid and late game, I was totlally useless even with heart nad bm and hood. Late game nobody giving a fuck of tomb.
Every hero has it's role and spells to fit different parts of the game ofc. Undy is a hella good early-mid hero, but at lategame his job only to stay close to enemy heroes in teamfight with his ulti to amplify dmg of the lategame carries and slowing enemies in 750 range around him, with a blademail, meka shiva whatever is useful for team + spamming decay. And ofc, lategame nobody will give a fuck about tomb but they will give a fuck about your dmg amp aura and decay. (undy in your ass with agha can give 25% extra dmg. By itself you dont give a fuck, but when his teammate mortred appeares, that 25% suddenly get's a scary meaning)

And btw tomb disables daggers, so with a good tomb on uphill to get raxes can fuck up enemy earthshaker or tide initiate etc, so also the tomb can be useful in lategame.

So in overall you can't say undying is a shit imho. :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:46 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 06:41 »
Get shiva and scepter, no need for HP boost you can afford it with decay, i sometimes get bloodstone, but just getting %mp regen items can also be fine since undy has.nice int, in late flesh golem makes your team hit hard as hell, you cant solo win with undying , but you can win with a standart team

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 06:47 »
I am better not gonna even say anything
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 07:51 »
:D relax qwerty, they'll improve sometime ... maybe :D

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 11:07 »

Unfortunetly you wont improve ever, why? because you havnt play any of those heroes ever. Proove me wrong and show me some of your good games with undy for example or clock. Otherwise get your ass outta here.

Every hero has it's role and spells to fit different parts of the game ofc. Undy is a hella good early-mid hero, but at lategame his job only to stay close to enemy heroes in teamfight with his ulti to amplify dmg of the lategame carries and slowing enemies in 750 range around him, with a blademail, meka shiva whatever is useful for team + spamming decay. And ofc, lategame nobody will give a fuck about tomb but they will give a fuck about your dmg amp aura and decay. (undy in your ass with agha can give 25% extra dmg. By itself you dont give a fuck, but when his teammate mortred appeares, that 25% suddenly get's a scary meaning)

And btw tomb disables daggers, so with a good tomb on uphill to get raxes can fuck up enemy earthshaker or tide initiate etc, so also the tomb can be useful in lategame.

So in overall you can't say undying is a shit imho. :)
Get shiva and scepter, no need for HP boost you can afford it with decay, i sometimes get bloodstone, but just getting %mp regen items can also be fine since undy has.nice int, in late flesh golem makes your team hit hard as hell, you cant solo win with undying , but you can win with a standart team

Well Im gona try it today:P
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 11:46 »

Unfortunetly you wont improve ever, why? because you havnt play any of those heroes ever. Proove me wrong and show me some of your good games with undy for example or clock. Otherwise get your ass outta here.
:D You're funny.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 15:41 »
XDXDXDXDXD 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline 22059930376301

• MOM GET TEH CAMERA
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 15:45 »
hi
Max characters: 400; characters remaining: 372
Images in your signature must be no higher than 200 pixels