Author Topic: MH Request  (Read 621 times)

Offline red_jebote

• Topic Author
  • Play dota and be happy :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH Request
« on: January 28, 2015, 13:35 »
1: Knez_Lazar_1389
2: yomiawase
3: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5672981
4: From the very beginning I watched the moving and saw that something was wrong , he is literally always knew where he was and who is and so little time die Unlike other.So I decided to send the request and you decide if that folder hacker or no
5: Replay time:
   4:10:Invoker farm normal 4 min,when i get rune bot(invisible) i try gank mid,when i come he go to tower and stay there,i wait 40s and he didnt push,first 4 minute he ultra push.When i come from stelt he go to tower and stay and wait.So he know where im and he wont die.i see replay and they didnt have wards...
   19:20:They destroy tower,after this INVOKER go left to pudge ????? How he know?????When pudge see they coming he hook....I see replay and they didnt see him.when they went to ruin tower invoker was closest to Pudge after which moved Right.why is moved ????He know ....
After this I did not even followed.I hardly finished the game due to lag.

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH Request
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 02:07 »
Yomiawase  banned permanently

!locked