Author Topic: Ban Suggestion!  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Yue-Fei

• Kombat Arts
  • Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • The Brave HearT
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Suggestion!
« on: January 18, 2015, 01:05 »
I really think there will be amazing idea if you approved BAN for KS , because now i understand the people who go afk and sell items, i give all my skills to do imba farm with spectre but unfortunately i had one Epic Shit of player invoker , who was Focused only to follow my moves and do KS , maybe you gonna say "Team Play" Thats not Team play , he don't do nothing then SUN STRIKE and people getting sick like Lina noob , but have powerful ulty and KS all your truth you put inside the game .. like "Playing for nothing".. Maybe i am wrong , but i am getting sick of players like that , there must be some warns or bans for people like that...

Just sayin'
Peace!
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 01:33 »
i think they should remove u that tittle cuz u did nothing here to deserve it [except of raising your carma]

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 01:59 »
i think they should remove u that tittle cuz u did nothing here to deserve it [except of raising your carma]
I think This thread about ban.

I think u are right yue. Cuz some players doesnt play and they only ksing.
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 05:06 »
I really think there will be amazing idea if you approved BAN for KS , because now i understand the people who go afk and sell items, i give all my skills to do imba farm with spectre but unfortunately i had one Epic Shit of player invoker , who was Focused only to follow my moves and do KS , maybe you gonna say "Team Play" Thats not Team play , he don't do nothing then SUN STRIKE and people getting sick like Lina noob , but have powerful ulty and KS all your truth you put inside the game .. like "Playing for nothing".. Maybe i am wrong , but i am getting sick of players like that , there must be some warns or bans for people like that...

Just sayin'
Peace!
Killing an enemy CANNOT be a reason to get banned.
That's one of the dumbest suggestions I've ever heard.
If players don't play (they visibly try to sabotage and ruin game) they can be banned for teammate sabotage/game ruining.
Weren't you an administrator for a short time ? You don't even know the rules ?

The only thing that matters is that the enemy is dead, no matter who gets the lasthit.
You should worry about who gets lasthits when you play around 5 more years of dota, because until then you are too low to understand things.

If someone else gets it that means even though you may have done most of the damage, he attacked/did some spell sooner than you which means you wasted less time doing what you were doing and you can go back to your farming faster.

The gold on a kill is generally 250, that's around 6 lane creep lasthits, find a pushed wave and go there and stop crying, if there are none go woods, if you have atleast some farm you should be able to farm woods without needing to regen, if you don't have enough farm for that get some salve, if you get below 75% of your hp on just one camp then you probably did incredibly bad at farming early and you should enjoy your loss to learn your lesson.

If you had such imba farm with spectre, you wouldn't need lasthits on kills, so you probably has some average pubber farm, which translates to very bad farm, which means it's probably your fault you lost, not lina's.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 11:40 »
DotA is teamgame , if he'll win the game there no anykind of problem to ks.

But still, if he does ks and go afk than it will be game ruin imo. Like take zeus make scpeter and than be mad to team, wait in base for ulti... That would be game ruin.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Yue-Fei

• Kombat Arts
  • Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • The Brave HearT
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 22:23 »
Do you getting awards for your Rude Stupid posts i_like_that ? I don't need to put here explanations  for my title... I have more important things to do then receiving karma.. :) (we are not the same level right?) i will let the karma for you..
CoMMoN yes i am not so long on forum , but on Dota more then 5 years fyi , experienced gamer..
Just i share my opinion about that because i hate ks
Example: I fight with Troll against Mortred , 1vs1 Lina is near just staying around and not helping , when he stay on the low hp , he just ulty... So how can i not be angry ?..
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 22:40 »
οκ on topic now:
Sf-ulty or who u are have u ever think what this rule can cause if is applied? Tons of ban requests every day by people who will report every kill made in game and we must have 100 mods to deal with them. Think twice before suggesting stupid things. cya anonymos

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 23:37 »
οκ on topic now:
Sf-ulty or who u are have u ever think what this rule can cause if is applied? Tons of ban requests every day by people who will report every kill made in game and we must have 100 mods to deal with them. Think twice before suggesting stupid things. cya anonymos
The truth is here now. Nonsense to make such rule against killsteal.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 23:43 »
KS? its kill secure in case enemie runs!  ;D
Deal with it B)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 00:20 »
KS = Killing skill

Bad idea,i dont have problem with that because then im 100% sure that enemy wont escape :)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 01:18 »
I'd like to see you defining clear, non-ambiguous, comprehensible and concise definition of kill steal first, so you could even try discerning kills from kill steals in reports, if suggestion was to be even realistically considered.

Then, after you define kill steal, you could consider making rules againt it.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 03:22 »
After all you always can sell your items and make dagon lvl5 and move on with game. I think its fair enought for both,if someone think he's that smart that can win solo game let it be.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 10:15 »
KS - Kill secure! nabz xD

Deal with it B)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 20:17 »
Pub games what do you expect? :-D

Offline mp5

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 08:21 »
Seriously, who would ever ban someone for KSing? It's a game. IF no rules were broken then nothing needs to be done.
I don't care that they stole my idea. I care that they don't have any of their own. ~Nikola Tesla