Author Topic: MH report user  (Read 479 times)

Offline lkill

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MH report user
« on: January 12, 2015, 06:10 »
1: Your NickName.
lkill
2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
troil
3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5660446
4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
I became suspicios due to the fact that this idiot used leap skill of mirana to jump before i even touched him cuz he knew i was next to him :)), and further more after i wispered to him to acuse him of mh they bought a gem after.
I already had gem bought and scouted for sentry or wards on map, and there weren't any :D
5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)
In min 35 i was invisible with gem on me next to our tower 2 and they used spels to hit me .
i was chasing mirana and he was running from me :))

Offline pHu^^thAi

• xaxaxa
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I'm a bad person like that.
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MH report user
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 21:18 »
at min 35- shreder had gem
as for the rest of the game,since you did not mentioned more time proof situation,and as i checked the replay mirana allways used sentry wards for a safe farm i have to deny your request

!locked