Author Topic: about ss  (Read 3834 times)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: about ss
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2014, 10:24 »
^@coldworld: Those things are old probably as much as league is, so how is that relevant?

And btw, you go aura on venge early?

And that last part is optional, depends what's more important in given situation.

Come apply, let's see those mass skills which allow you to post things like this:

Decent league xd
So change those things lol.
About venge aura, depends of situation and which strategy team is going to play. For example in visage+drow pushing strategy with venge as support i  would max aura instead of any other spell for sure.

I'm out of dota 1 almost 2 years, so no thx, enjoy SS and im fine with dota 2 pubs and yes I'll always laugh on things like dont max svens 3rd and venge aura etc. Its totally wrong way to teach ppl how to play.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 11:16 »
Decent league xd
[/quote]
So change those things lol.
About venge aura, depends of situation and which strategy team is going to play. For example in visage+drow pushing strategy with venge as support i  would max aura instead of any other spell for sure.

I'm out of dota 1 almost 2 years, so no thx, enjoy SS and im fine with dota 2 pubs and yes I'll always laugh on things like dont max svens 3rd and venge aura etc. Its totally wrong way to teach ppl how to play.
[/quote]

I have to agree with this. U dont have the fixed path u have to go in dota. All depend on situation.

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2014, 12:31 »
and yes I'll always laugh on things like dont max svens 3rd

They said aura though, probably talking about his splash, not +armor thing, but my point is, those things were written ages ago. I agree it's out of date, but no one really reads that shit anyway.

You really think it's appropriate to make conclusions about a league based on those things? If you are not playing and you are not familiar with something - don't comment it. Simple as that.

Same would be if I start writing how dota 2 pubs suck hardcore and your meppo skills at dota 2 suck, but I'm not familiar with it so I don't comment it. See my point?
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline NiGhT^^StAlKeR

• Safelist Administator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Geh.TT. / Rockasaurus / Nox.Interfector
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Rubick Tournament Winner Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Mirana 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Path of the King Tour 1. Place Award [LEGENDARY] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 12:35 »
I have to agree with this. U dont have the fixed path u have to go in dota. All depend on situation.

Actually, that ''path'' is a good thing, cause if you let everyone think they know best, soon you'll see mega item and skill builds everywhere, cause everyone thinks he's smartest.

Those things are made so people have general idea about right things, not to limit their gameplay in any way.

If someone is good enough he won't need those tips, since he will understand the very essence of particular situation and possible solutions. But you just cannot let everyone do whatever they think it's best.
Dota - Pick me 0:51  SF :)
Dota - Symphony of skills 4:23 SF :D
Dota - Light the torch 2:12  SF :D
Dota - Keep ownage 0:25-1:25 Naix :D
WoDotA 8)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 13:01 »
Check some of SS games and you will see what they need;)imo same like pub with diffrent mode;)they just have private channel,all other is parody,and Bart making good job presenting them,this linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOL00uTRKQ&feature=youtu.beenjoy

Apparently someone is butthurt for geting kicked out for low skill

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 13:17 »
I never vouched or kicked,or butthurt how u said,its simple like that,i believe you guys took game too much seriously:)thats happen when you pathetic definition of life,just watching what u writing here is ROFL,it remind me like some south park and geek discussion,you should press red button you should this,where is fun?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 13:20 »
how come you know so much about ss when you werent even part of it even once, lmfao.

if you are skilled and mannered there is nothing that can stop you from being vouched forever.

you play good, you are doing your role as you should = u keep being vouched
you are mannered = u keep being vouched

somebody flames you? report him and he gets banned by noel.

simple as that

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2014, 13:22 »
i love these randoms talking low about ss :D

Spoiler for Hiden:
coldwar you have absolutely no clue about dota, as proven by being so proud of owning with meepo, when meepo is the easiest hero in dota

yes, there are several low players vouched, that is unfortunate, but it's also necessary, because not many people are playing that are worth the vouch nowadays so they give low ppl chances too to create faster games

yes, there are several fails in games, but it's still better than pub

come and see for yourselves how it is if you need a break from the 0 reaction time, 0 coordination and braindead picks of pub games, they give almost anyone a chance nowadays, so it's easy to get in

staying will be the problem for most if they are not good enough

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2014, 13:45 »
yeah select 3rd spell on venge instead of second one to scout & reduce armor,clasic pubbers ;D
they also pick 3rd spell on beastmaster when they can even make a hit on enemy without ult or pig.Call of the wind would be mega useful in start of game to scout runes without speding gold on runes.
and u cant say depends on situations,u should allways go like this on this heroes.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2014, 13:47 »
mega useful in start of game to scout runes without speding gold on runes.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2014, 13:50 »
yeah select 3rd spell on venge instead of second one to scout & reduce armor,clasic pubbers ;D
they also pick 3rd spell on beastmaster when they can even make a hit on enemy without ult or pig.Call of the wind would be mega useful in start of game to scout runes without speding gold on runes.
and u cant say depends on situations,u should allways go like this on this heroes.
on wards i wanted to say ahhahahah no edit buttton u know itt :D

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2014, 14:01 »
common is ss player now, !care

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2014, 14:20 »
how come you know so much about ss when you werent even part of it even once, lmfao.

if you are skilled and mannered there is nothing that can stop you from being vouched forever.

you play good, you are doing your role as you should = u keep being vouched
you are mannered = u keep being vouched

somebody flames you? report him and he gets banned by noel.

simple as that
Rofl do you listening self when you write that,isnt posible you dont have echo?how old are you?i rather be  noob in apem tr instead to listen some retard like you to telling me what items to make,what spell to learn,etc.Common nicely explain,game is dead no more players mostly playing dota 2 or stop,icefrog screwed game completly,with balance and OP heroes...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2014, 14:46 »
you are bringing different topic here. the fact that a more than 10 years old game is dead is obvious but we are talking about a priv league here.

the skill level of ss has decreased for an obvious fact that there are not enough players to make a decent game.

if you want to enjoy a pub game, then thats something  else, but if u want to play a high skilled game then you should play properly as you should.

and yeah, if you are that dumb to take useless skills such as aura on venge instead of stun, then yeah, i'll flame the shit out of your noob ass.

got a problem with me flaming you in a game? there are sections where u can report anyone, even staff members.

gl hf

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2014, 14:59 »
common is ss player now, !care

Ofc cuz i think CoMMoN and Stalker best ss players :P they are too good and Commy is best captain :P
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.