Author Topic: !unban ksv  (Read 609 times)

Offline ksv

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Respect !
  • Server Account: ksv
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] LA High Staff [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!unban ksv
« on: December 07, 2014, 23:23 »
1: NickName?
ksv

2: Who banned you?
<autoban /

3: Why did you got banned?
Dunno what happend, Im online w8 for some dude to get off the game OWNING the game, and The f....... droped me from the game, and ban aswell MG

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Dunno what happend, Im online w8 for some dude to get off the game OWNING the game, and The f....... droped me from the game, and ban aswell MG

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!

6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
<How long do you play at LA / PD bots in general, how much time you spend on LA / PD bots daily / weekly>

7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5632271
Lag Abuse

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !unban ksv
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 23:25 »
:D Done