Author Topic: Ban Request lutzaagresorul  (Read 792 times)

Offline nala24

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request lutzaagresorul
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:06 »
1: Your NickName.
nala23

2: The NickName of the player that you want to be banned.
lutzaagresorul
maybe lutzaviolatorul too, bacause they were friends, playing together, but i didn't follow him all game.

3: The link of the game.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5626128

4: Explain to us your general vision about this game.
They didn't have wards, observer or sentry;they dind't have gem, they used dust maybe once or twice.

5: Specify at least 1 exact situation where user broke MH rule, with every detail explained and replay time when he used it.   (replay time, not game time please)

@min 36 i was passing by weaver in our woods. I was supossed to be invi, but weaver followed me.

@min 34 spectre uses his dagger so for a few seconds they can see where i am. But after that, weaver kept following me.

@min 30 mortred and weaver go to kill roshan. but when our team starts getting close, weaver leaves mort alone, takes the dd rune and goes to the edge of the cliff where mort can blink . He didnt try to scout and see if someone was actually getting close to them or not.

@min 22 trax was coming from their woods , through the river. when she gots close she uses Lothar. Weaver takes a step  or two back(but actualy closer to our tower),then uses shukuchi, without trax ever being visible to him

Offline Dinamovac007

• Honored member
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request lutzaagresorul
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 22:25 »
 lutzaagresorul !banned permanently.
my bans are permanent.