Author Topic: activating the game problem  (Read 397 times)

Offline firewolf

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
activating the game problem
« on: November 25, 2014, 15:32 »
It seems I made one serious mistake. I wanted a server with only countrimen like garena used to have, and so I found online one of such RGC. Downloaded it, activated it, somehow instalation wasn't required. Played 2 games, got dissapointed with players quality and behaviour. Now when I try to connect to gproxy, it shows some error when I try to activate the game. Tried deleting the folder with RGC, still the same. Don't know what to do, so before I get myself to deleting everithyng and instaling again I have to ask if there is some other solution. I need help.
Sincerely, firewolf

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: activating the game problem
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 17:24 »
Since the loader can't find the game.dll, maybe the "such rgc" (:))) client fucked up the registry, install locations etc in it. So first try to fix it with this w3fixer: http://files.eurobattle.net/installer/W3Fixer1.zip

If it don't help i guess you should try remove that rgc like client with it's own uninstaller, deleting the folder only, usually leaves behind numerous bullshits in registry. If it still don't work try to reinstall both war3 and eurobattle client.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline firewolf

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 18:19 »
Tried to fix it, didn't work. RGC doesn't have unistal option within it. So I'll reinstall it, probably friday or saturday, when I'll notice you if it works or not. Thank you for your help. :)

Offline firewolf

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 20:57 »
One more issue. When I got this laptop i instaled w3- TFT and all on D partition, then I rebooted the system and now I dont have it in control panel. So I guess when I get to uninstal w3 that means simply deleting it?

Offline firewolf

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 17:53 »
reinstaled eurobattlenet instaler, it works. :)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 19:57 »
Glad to hear it. Good luck, have fun.

!locked
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.