Author Topic: a complain For MadMan  (Read 614 times)

Offline wanted

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
a complain For MadMan
« on: November 28, 2014, 21:30 »
First Of all i didn't know its easy to wipe out some one history was once lagabuse hacks staff cuz I made madman cry , let me explain wht happened here :-
- I post a mh report an easy one ( Fog clicks ) ( the link http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=159913.0 )
- this is wht i get from him
Considering the fact that you didn't give me any situations as you know you should have done i taken the time to watch the replay because you're ex-mod.
I didn't find anything, not even a single weird moment nothing.
So, in my opinion he's clean.
I you consider otherwise prove me he's a MHer and i'll re-check the report.
Also!!!
I'm very VERY disappointed in you wanted.
For an ex-Hacks Mod...you really made me cry today -_-
atmaca.  Banned Permanently!!! for MH (really obvious)
wanted  removed from retired moderator group...you're not worthy of such title anymore.
- let me show u when was the fog clicks
01:21 Atmaca. Drow Ranger $16:Change Selection(Unit, Building, Area) 0x00007BF3[Tinker]
02:00 Atmaca. Drow Ranger $16:Change Selection(Unit, Building, Area) 0x00005DE5[Juggernaut]
it was at the First 2 minute of the game and he said above i taken the time to watch the replay which he obvious did not , the best part also when he said I didn't find anything, not even a single weird moment nothing . So, in my opinion he's clean i dont know how they recruit u in hacks staff but i will not stop till smthing done here cuz this is not fair its just abuse of Power

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: a complain For MadMan
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 21:41 »
As an ex-moderator, you should know that things like this can be solved with the hacks's section ADMIN which is Friky. Please do not open useless topics to feed the trolls.
!locked
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.