Author Topic: Admin didn't ban user and the decision that he deserves ban  (Read 2873 times)

Offline bugsysha

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Don't know what to say except to give you links and you can see for your selves.

Decision: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=158763.msg552935#msg552935
User: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=isvcrlbilmadami
Admin: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=28641

My guess is that they are some kind of friends or what ever. Please someone react.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

He is Permanently Banned On Eurobattle.net. Server we are playing on { Lagabuse Included }.
--------------------------------------------------
Here we take our Job seriously , and every part of staff is dedicated to this server and improving it with that dedication.
For you to say To One Moderator , is not doing what he is supposed to.
Is like saying To all of Us.

Please , Engage your brain before you speak.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Don't know what to say except to give you links and you can see for your selves.

Decision: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=158763.msg552935#msg552935
User: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=isvcrlbilmadami
Admin: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=28641

My guess is that they are some kind of friends or what ever. Please someone react.

Thanks in advance.
My guess is...you ain't smart, at all.
Since when you're checking up on my work or decisions? Huh?
Are you paid for it? i highly doubt it.

Maybe i should start verifying all your matches and see how many times you've used and declared yourself using fogclick detector like you're doing now with me?
I could have banned you for using that shit program yet i only warned you and this is how you repay me...
Nice! No more comments -_-

P.S. Thanks Jimmy
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
guys dont make this more tragic :) he dont know how la works thats all :D

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
guys dont make this more tragic :) he dont know how la works thats all :D

Yes well i find it incredibly difficult not to make a tragedy out of some wanna-be secret agent on my ass checking up if i'm doing my work or not.
Last 27 reports are solved by me, i sure hope he makes time to check each and every guy i banned if he's banned or i'm just lying.

My guess is we're some kind of gay lovers from different countries riding each other through the internet cable daily.
-_-
Sounds LOLgical doesn't it? ;D

Sig material >.<

Offline xperiax

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request isvcrlblmadami
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 07:26 »

He is Permanently Banned On Eurobattle.net. Server we are playing on { Lagabuse Included }.
--------------------------------------------------
Here we take our Job seriously , and every part of staff is dedicated to this server and improving it with that dedication.
For you to say To One Moderator , is not doing what he is supposed to.
Is like saying To all of Us.

Please , Engage your brain before you speak.

bro he is perma banned

Offline xperiax

• View Profile
    • Awards

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wise words jimmy, you got me all emotional.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ok

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Wise words Jean, you got me all messy in my pants.

Sig material >.<

Offline bugsysha

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There is no need to answer to every reply in this topic but I just want to say this.

So it was to hard for you to explain it like Jimmy did, MadMan? You must be very proud that you can insult everyone with that high rank of yours. Don't wanna argue anymore. Got my reply thanks to Jimmy. And thank you for doing your job and sorry that you got offended so much but for me it was legit question.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
To avoid such a reactions, next time just ask that mod via PM what's wrong. I bet he would just tell you he banned that user from server, not only bot.

Signature by Rocka

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
To avoid such a reactions, next time just ask that mod via PM what's wrong. I bet he would just tell you he banned that user from server, not only bot.
BINGO!
Was enough if he would ask me and i'd explain him but noooo! he had to start a shit topic about it so that everybody can see he's frustrated about something.

On facebook we call such people attention-whores.
Thanks in advance.
You made a topic named "Admin didn't ban user and the decision that he deserves ban" intentionally starting an argue without asking me in private about it...i donno what reaction you was expecting from me.
Accusing me of such thing is enough for me to "react" this way.

Sig material >.<

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
demote madman, clearly he doesnt deserve his position...
bugsysha to replace him.

Offline bugsysha

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MadMan rename your nick to MadGirl cause that would explain your PMS reaction.