Author Topic: error in LA  (Read 677 times)

Offline bobevski

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
error in LA
« on: October 08, 2014, 22:38 »
I played a game with venge (nik name axilfromtroy) 08.10.14 11 P.M I won and it was supposted to give me 13-14psr mod was Apem when the game fineshed, it wasnt saved in LA stats, can admin chek it out, all of the player had the same prob....

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: error in LA
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 22:53 »
I played a game with venge (nik name axilfromtroy) 08.10.14 11 P.M I won and it was supposted to give me 13-14psr mod was Apem when the game fineshed, it wasnt saved in LA stats, can admin chek it out, all of the player had the same prob....
and where is the funny thing here since is posted at humor section? :D
Anyway that has been caused by server restart or something like that