Author Topic: Tanki Online  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tanki Online
« on: September 17, 2014, 20:17 »
Does anyone plays Tanki Online?

If not you can join me to play together sometimes :)

Now little something about the game.

It is flash game played in browser, you choose 1 of 7 hulls, 1 of 9 turrets/guns and a protective paint and you're ready to fight in 1 of 4 game modes.

You choose hull from light, fast and agile to heavy, fatass and slow.
There are different turrets with aoe damage, slowing, burning or healing effect or snipering one with zoom.

Those 4 games I mentioned - nothing uncommon - deathmatch, team deathmatch, capture the flag and capture point (CTF is the most favourite).

As you destroy tanks, capture flags or points you get experiences, get new ranks and access to new equipment or levels of equipment.
You'll have access to every hull and gun on early ranks but these can be upgraded - that's what you need ranks for.

There are also boosters (called drugs by the community) that you can use or pick up in battle - double damage or armor, nitro, mines and first aid.

Ofc nothing is free - there's ingame currency called "crystals".
There are several ways to get them:

1) Buy them (via mobile, paypal, credit card etc).

2) Win them. For each tank destroyed there are extra crystals added to battle fund (1 crystal for low ranked tanks and upto 13 for high ranked tanks - iirc). At the end of the battle fund is divided between all players (winning teams gets most of it).

3) Collect them in every battle. There are boosters dropped (mentioned above) as well as crystal boxes.
For each box you get 10 crystals and sometimes there's Gold Box with 1000 (great fun when fighting for it :D).

4) Joining competitions like Video of the week, Question of the week and special contests like conquering a building, parody, continue the story...

5) Logining in every day - as you log in you get daily reward - boosters, crystals, red card that gives you 100% bonus when buying crystals or yellow card that allows you to join pro battles for free.

Need to mention that there are often some discounts for either tank parts or buying crystals.

Other important thing is that you DO NOT need to buy any crystals to be able to fight others and win.
I haven't spent a single penny on this game and I'm fine.
Ofc without buying crystals you can't buy and upgrade every piece of tank available - so you'll have to choose carefully.

That be pretty much everything, don't expect that this will be similar to World of Tanks :D

And before you register, there's free tutorial, just to check the game.

For me it is great fun with friends or amusement while waiting for something - battles can take from a few minutes to several hours.

Hopefully see you soon, recruits!

Signature by Rocka

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tanki Online
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 20:48 »
I have feeling its pay to win game (as 99% of smilar browser games)
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 20:58 »
Well it certainly is.

You'll have an advantage if you could buy any gun, hull or paint you want or need but as I said I haven't spent a single penny and I'm fine - having 2 guns and 2 hulls I prefer on proper level + 2 defensive paints.

Patience is the key - I got most of my stuff at 30% - 50% discount.

Signature by Rocka

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 21:00 »
I played vamps vs wolf browser games and after that game i will never ever play browsers games xD 

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 22:17 »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 13:27 »
I played vamps vs wolf browser games and after that game i will never ever play browsers games xD
Well this is 3D real time game controlled by keyboard, something different from other browser games :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 16:28 »
So nobody joining?

Signature by Rocka

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 01:17 »
i would like to join but i dont understand your language :D there is no option to translate it  >:(

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 08:09 »
nice game i will say my 5 year old cousin maybe he want to play that
#respect

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 19:59 »
i would like to join but i dont understand your language :D there is no option to translate it  >:(
What do you mean?
The game is available in Russian, English and German I think.

Just make sure you have ru, en or de in the link like this:
http://tankionline.com/en/start/
http://tankionline.com/ru/start/
http://tankionline.com/de/start/

And btw I'm Czech, I can't read Russian letters neither :D

nice game i will say my 5 year old cousin maybe he want to play that
I'm not forcing anyone to join, its just casual game for fun.

Just to mention, the game has amateur and pro league. Second one has donation of $30,000.
Also one of the the teams in pro league recently got contract so they actually get paid to play.

Signature by Rocka