Author Topic: the Power of admin  (Read 658 times)

Offline deLonely

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the Power of admin
« on: September 15, 2014, 18:10 »
1: NickName?
KILUA
2: Who banned you?
Jimmy
3: Why did you got banned?
im not refusing to play.. until min 23 i still played normally even i got killed (. 22:17[All]   Dhoom. killed Kilua)
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
after that all enemy are in front of fountain, kill anyone who revive from the fountain one by one. if went back fountain is wrong , then why its made, why player can go behind fountain? refusing to play and playing save is different..
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
after enemy not in fountain (they rushed fountain and dead), i went out again and played normally.. is that wrong? i even killed 2 heroes after that..
2 min play save and got banned.. if i refuse to play i will do that since 10 min..  jimmy should get banned too . he is entering AR game , got windrunner and told anyone he cant play...but  i have no problem with him, why someone so hard and took opportunity to punish others.
so if you are really have a good in your mind. unban me or ban that jimmy along with me.
6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
3-4 games a day
7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5571942

something must be cleared, lost is lost, win is win. i play dota to have fun,i play aggresive or i play save it depend on my will. i play my own dota not jimmy dota. i never blame anyone. but if you made it not fun anymore and prefer ban me than let play normally then ill find another fun which is not dota.

soo jimmy ure an Admin too?? no wonder.
let me tell you
i played all that time, i watched my Monitor and i never afk... im angry to you because you ban me with no reason and you want me to apologize for play save. ure trully a King Jimmy.
Jimmy, now its up toyou.. ure the one who have admin power and im not. if you wanna ban me so be it.
i never afk , never refuse to play.
so good luck for being a very nice ADMIN.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the Power of admin
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 18:27 »
im such Admin.

Now , lets discuss this, you think you did not broke any rule?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 19:41 by Jimmy »

Offline deLonely

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 18:46 »
ok let say that ure a nice moderator

did i say afk?  no didnt
did i afk? no i didnt
did i stay afk until the game over? no didnt
have i more than 1 minute afk? no
did i come out after the enemy back or died ? yes i did
why i did at behind fountain, put my ward and let it hit enemy who cast a skill.
 so which rule i broke?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 18:50 »

7. Player must not ruin the game by:
Note: DotA is team game, avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to lose may be considered as refusing to play.

I banned you for not defending the base when they took out the middle raxx and bottom raxx.
Yes, you could do little , but at least we could defend it together.

Did u see me next to you on the fountain?

Offline deLonely

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 19:18 »
i was there when they took middle raks..
i put ward and use my 1st  and 2nd skill to lion.
and you were dead by huskar. i went back to base but i didnt make it
i dead at that time.. min 22.. that was my 6 dead.. and they took middle site
when i respawn, all enemy already in front of fountain.
and bot raks was destroyed. so i played little save with put ward and i was waiting best moment to fight back and figuring what i can do more with 2 site was being destroyed and all enemies were gathering around fountain.

if you put that point to leviathan  its  true, he wrote afk.. and stay afk until game over.. but for me i really sad when you ban me.

i did the best i could at the time.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 19:27 »
Ok , honest reply.
Your ban will be removed.

Care in future games.

Regards