Author Topic: ban req kaiser_soze  (Read 630 times)

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req kaiser_soze
« on: September 07, 2014, 01:05 »
1. ^raven
2. kaiser_soze
3. afk , feed on purpose by sending mass chickens
4. from 37 min till end

5. from 37 min jakiro was sending mass waves of couriers to feed an enemy and stopped playing. I play here over   5 years and thats probably the first time i see such a dickhead. We lost game cause of it. Watch rep plz or just read chatlog. Im quite sure he did send more than 100 couriers. If i were still mod i would ban him perma for that. A week ban is way to little.

6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5565670

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req kaiser_soze
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:59 »
We are currently looking for Moderator positions in our sector.
It would be good to have you back on board.

As for the request , Mass Feeding with chickens i got.
Tell me when was he Away From Keyboard?

Offline raven

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 11:10 »
Yea, im aware of that but i just moved to another city and need some time in rl.

As for the request i described it badly as afk but what i meant was refusing to play. He stood in base for 30 min.  + feeding on purpose by chickens

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 19:54 »
Ill deal with it asap bro.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 19:56 »

So .

!kaiser_soze !banned 10 Days [Refusing 2 Play / Mass feeding]+4 warns