Author Topic: What does your nickname mean?  (Read 26431 times)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What does your nickname mean?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 11:13 »
The subject is boring, this is much better. :'(
Spoiler for Hiden:
Also, this topic is in offtopic section, so I can talk about the weather too here if I want to. :'(

Hot here. :'(
If you dont like the subject, fly away from here.  ;)

For your miserable 1100 PSR guides, use http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?board=7.0
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:22 by LexMonster »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 11:39 »
Meepo or no ballz.
Meepo is the easiest hero in dota for your info, you have well over 1000 reliable dps (unlike mort which relies on crits or others similar) with only a single item, agha, at max ulti, and you get xp faster than any other hero, and you can be 5 places at once with agha, and your dead time is lower than any other hero (for people like you which are low enough to die).
If I were you I would delete dota for being so low that I have to brag about raping with meepo, when it's almost impossible NOT to rape with meepo.
We got it, you dont have ballz to show your skill on easiest hero in dota. Poor commy.
You clearly didn't get it, since if you did, you would realize there is absolutely nothing even remotely close to skill displayed while playing meepo, only pure cowardness, because of playing the easiest hero in dota.
Stick to the subject. There's Dota Discussion section
For the mega subject of mega nickname meaning, wow. :

Ok.

So, there was once a wonderful very tall tree which was very tall near my place of residence, and I would always walk by it almost every day.
Spoiler for Hiden:
(no shit, since it's near my fucking place of fucking residence)

Almost every day, I would use my legs, to make movements, and I would make movements, in the near vicinity of the wonderful very tall tree which was very tall. Not too near the wonderful very tall tree which was very tall, but not too far from the wonderful very tall tree which was very tall either. A sort of, balanced, distance, from the wonderful very tall tree which was very tall.
Spoiler for Hiden:
(sometimes, not always, because that would be strange)

For years, this same monotonous, yet compelling, event, kept occuring.

Time and time again, I would find myself, walking, near my place of residence, and I would sometimes take a look at this wonderful very tall tree which was very tall, and then, I would continue walking, sometimes to my place of residence, sometimes, away, from my place of residence.

Also, sometimes, I would stand there for a moment, like one second or two, and then, I would continue walking, sometimes to my place of residence, and sometimes, away, from my place of residence.

Other times, I would stand there for an extra moment, another second or two, and then, I would continue walking, sometimes to my place of residence, and sometimes, away, from my place of residence.

It always happened. I thought this will last forever.

To my shock, one day, I came back to my place of residence, and I found in the place of the wonderful very tall tree which was very tall, a different thing. I found a tree, which was not so wonderful, not so very tall, and which was not so very tall, and then, I walked to my place of residence.

That is my story. That is why I have the nickname CoMMoN.

What is your story guys ?
I am very interested in them, please do share them, so we can all rejoice in the wonderful land of nickname storytelling.

Offline rapewagon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2014, 14:42 »
Lel.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What does your nickname means?
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 19:34 »
In my noob days, somewhere in 2012 i didn't know what i can do on forum, which rules are here... So as beginner here [even if i started to play here first games in 2010 and 2011] i wanted only to win some games, so many times in my games which i hosted balance was 90+% for my team and for some reason i had a problem with Rocka. He was playing in that period with his friend and i was kicking and probably flame him, because he was kicking someone always when he back in game as admin. So he unhosted 2 times my games and i decided to report him on eurobattle.net forum, but they told me to report it here, and i was thinking few days about that how to report him and to stay away from bans, since many admins on many forums will ban users even for nothing. I saw nick efko.wbs on eurobattle.net and that gave me idea to make some nick which will maybe protect me from ban from admins, so i used that efko. in my nick as potentialy strong nick. Second part that aqw was my tag on compact discs when i download some movie and wanna mark it as mine, since many of my friends want to watch downloaded free movies and they forgot to back it to me, me as well forgot which of them tooked cd, so problems everywhere  :D , and i didn't want to waste my money on buying new cd for movies if that cd will disappear after i do hard job with movie. After that report i met 2pac, astaroth, t-001, x-many, kingw3, coldworld and other guys... so everything became interesting.

XD its so epic dude :D

Kemcek boy , my problem is that i said it looks cool and you offended yourself.
Like Turks keep offending for whatever u say to them :)
Thats cool too.
btw you mean this? :D" ı " it looks really cool xD

@anyway, my nick is = my surname xd
@@ btw dont go ontopic with your dotu plejs

Edit:
n1ghtmaster, that game is not available for pc?  :'(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 19:35 by .SaLiH. »
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 19:36 »
LIE!!!

Salih means Noob :D
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline scorpion2001gla

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2014, 14:04 »
what does Jeandarc mean ?

i was thinking that Jean comes from troll
and Darc comes from noob

Jean+Darc = trolling noob ? mby ?

need more specialized translation

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2014, 16:34 »

and Darc comes from noob

In fact,jeandarc actually came from Joan of Arc,or Joan de Arc,a famous French woman from 15th century if im correct.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2014, 17:38 »

and Darc comes from noob

In fact,jeandarc actually came from Joan of Arc,or Joan de Arc,a famous French woman from 15th century if im correct.

Not sure if you not understand sarcazm or just being captain obvious!  ;D
Deal with it B)

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2014, 18:23 »

and Darc comes from noob

let me correct you a little bit, she was an first french known astronaut who 'by accident' burned to bone during start up onto her mission on the sun during night time...

well, as no one whould guess, my nick is approximately 9y old,when 1st series of Prison Break had been launched in USA, downloading that every Tuesday morning on DC++ as it became available... simply love that kind of person,who never let anyone down and if u need any help,just feel free to grab my pocket and I will take care about you...

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2014, 18:53 »

and Darc comes from noob

let me correct you a little bit, she was an first french known astronaut who 'by accident' burned to bone during start up onto her mission on the sun during night time...

well, as no one whould guess, my nick is approximately 9y old,when 1st series of Prison Break had been launched in USA, downloading that every Tuesday morning on DC++ as it became available... simply love that kind of person,who never let anyone down and if u need any help,just feel free to grab my pocket and I will take care about you...

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2014, 19:16 »
Prison Break is best shit i ever saw but... I just hate fucking T-Bag.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2014, 19:52 »

and Darc comes from noob

Huh 9 years,but i cant remember when i watched that...it was so popular here and becouse all loved that i had on cd's all series i think that there was 3 season? remind me,please..

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 19:36 »
do i have to explain what does my nick mean? i guess no ;D

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2014, 03:53 »
do i have to explain what does my nick mean? i guess no ;D
ofc u do,coz dat could be anything and I really mean anything  ;)

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2014, 07:56 »
But whats the mystery behind Surgeon?  :D

Anyway, awaiting 6ur and MNG to come here  ;D

!Topic stickied