Author Topic: Make it bannable to change game mode  (Read 8512 times)

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Make it bannable to change game mode
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 00:42 »
As much as i enjoy CD/CM all i have to say is:
EUROBATTLE IS NOT READY FOR CAPTAIN'S DRAFT!!!

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5561965

Pubbed as CD, got full game in ~10 min.

Your argument = Invalid  ;D

guest49825

« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 01:18 »
Quote from: Deja
We just don't want his choices, we want to make ours.
1. Ur choise with 90% will be awful
2. Dont join cd games if u wont play as well as cd-game requires (feel free for !(hcl|mode) command to check this, its ez :/)
Quote from: MadMan
Wow, how much addition time this mega server needs  to be ready for captains draft, lol?:D Lets wait 5 more years untill dota1 players will join dota2 servers xD
Epic viewpoint
I would permaban everyplayer which doesnt know this game lesser than me (at least); Im low but i know this game and what should i do ingame; But sad im not admin to do it; And every report on noob will be denied
the enemy team always BANS the heroes they want instead of PICKING them =)))))))
Not that 'always', usually we getting good picked at enemy side
But when some retard bans his hero, its rly funny :D We playing for fun (since no highskilled games here), so why cant we laugh at these retards which cant even read BIG 3 CAPITAL RED letters and bans his hero :D

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5561965

Pubbed as CD, got full game in ~10 min.
Wp liach, but where's fun there :D? In lowpsr games players can be totally randomed (it can be new acc with lowskill, can be maphacker, can be some funny raging guy with 9999+ games with ~1500 psr, and can be even highskilled guy who wants some stats or winrate, idk, or some1 else)
In 1700games u can see their !sd or check games (coz they can be good supports with bad sd) and know what to expect from them
IT isnt funny
We have to get unpredictable players and game :D So no even !sd check need there

Keep raging btw, im reading, its gud

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 05:18 »
Funny thing is that Common actually sets the game mode to cm or cd as soon as he joins his game, not a single player checks what mode will be played - and there's plenty time to check it.
Yeah, let's wait 10 more years and not host any CD games, maybe then they will be ready right ?

How do you want them to be ready for it if almost all of them don't even know the mode exists ?

You're as bright as a black hole. :'(

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 13:11 »
Funny thing is that Common actually sets the game mode to cm or cd as soon as he joins his game, not a single player checks what mode will be played - and there's plenty time to check it.
Yeah, let's wait 10 more years and not host any CD games, maybe then they will be ready right ?

How do you want them to be ready for it if almost all of them don't even know the mode exists ?

And your brain is the size of my dingdong when i'm drunk.
THEY DON'T WANNA PLAY CD/CM.
They're not retarded, they know about this mode, but don't want it.
50% of games on the server are AP or APEM ffs...it's fuckin' obvious players wanna pick same old shit heroes rikiamru,sniper,void,slark,legion,axe...

Forcing them to play CD/CM is like forcing them to study for school...they will try it but they don't like it and get bored of it fast and leave it.
Quote from: mrNiceguy
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 13:49 »

And your brain is the size of my dingdong when i'm drunk.
THEY DON'T WANNA PLAY CD/CM.
They're not retarded, they know about this mode, but don't want it.
50% of games on the server are AP or APEM ffs...it's fuckin' obvious players wanna pick same old shit heroes rikiamru,sniper,void,slark,legion,axe...

Forcing them to play CD/CM is like forcing them to study for school...they will try it but they don't like it and get bored of it fast and leave it.
I don't care what they want.

I'm not forcing them to play, they are free to leave anytime they want in lobby.

Get your brain checked.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 14:22 »
I bet your girl friend plays trapem and that's why you so pissed off >^_^<
The niggalette ain' showin' ya no love nigga? ;D now ain't life a bitch? :)))))
Quote from: mrNiceguy
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 15:58 »
I bet your girl friend plays trapem and that's why you so pissed off >^_^<
The niggalette ain' showin' ya no love nigga? ;D now ain't life a bitch? :)))))
boyfriend*
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Deja

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 16:36 »
Wrong, Common is making those kind of games because he (and me too) is fucking tired of dealing with axe/legion/slark in every game.
Don't lie us into those games then.

I used !mode command in a game today, but got spammed out of it before the game started by the host... sure, I quit this one... but I don't want to watch the lobby for 15 minutes (typical during night time) to avoid a**hole hosts.

If you're tired of Slark/Axe/legion in every game, that means you can't figure how to handle them, or are scared of them. It's never the same game, because players at times are different. If you're really bored, go make -cm games, noone objects, but make it public, don't be an a**hole like Common is and drudge it in ton of spam.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 16:44 »
Wrong, Common is making those kind of games because he (and me too) is fucking tired of dealing with axe/legion/slark in every game.

I used !mode command in a game today, but got spammed out of it before the game started by the host... sure, I quit this one... but I don't want to watch the lobby for 15 minutes (typical during night time) to avoid a**hole hosts.

If you're tired of Slark/Axe/legion in every game, that means you can't figure how to handle them, or are scared of them. It's never the same game, because players at times are different. If you're really bored, go make -cm games, noone objects, but make it public, don't be an a**hole like Common is and drudge it in ton of spam.

they are all mid playas, their teammates either feed or let freefarm and then feed axe/legion/slark, handling them is matter of supports not mid playas
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 19:11 »
agree, commy is asshole. Big one.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 19:28 »
agree, commy is asshole. Big one.
I am have to be agreement with you.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2014, 08:37 »

You can host your own games...

Signature by Rocka

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2014, 09:04 »

You can host your own games...
Don't be silly Astaroth, it's much more effective to cry in the forum for several days.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2014, 09:54 »
Ya, It's pretty stupid, It happened to me few times too, you should make it bannable!

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2014, 21:07 »
i dont rly give a fuck about changing mode from rd to ar or sd but for making it em,that should be banable.ty