Author Topic: Why the fuck do u need a Gproxy 9 for a Custom game ????  (Read 1950 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy, i love you nigga but you're spendin' too much time with Jeandarc and it's affecting your judgement.
Don't go full retard ^_^ pliz

It's true what you say but how about we make 10 eurobattle clients with 10 gproxy and 10 anti-hacks and 10 reconnection tools and i donno what else.
You're right! He doesn't need it for CGs...but we can't and we won't make different eurobattle connection clients just because few noobs are unable to properly install a shit program made for their own good.
One client for all maps and games and all shits.
"One ring to rule them all."
Lets compare how many players are playing dota on the server and how many playing CGs? 80%-20% ? something like that if you think that CGs players play dota also.

Was it really hard for you to install and update eurobattle client? Gproxy V9?
If you can do it...and i can do it...and 90% of players here can do it...he can do it as well.
If he can't,he can ask for help.
If even after getting help he still can't install and update it...he's got a problem.
It's natural selection bro, the strong survive and the weak die.
That's life...
If you played cg maps, you would say the opposite of most of what you wrote, and you would insist something must be done.
Since you don't play them however, you have no ideea how much time people waste hosting them, so your view point is irrelevant, because it's biased.
You saw an opportunity to asslick cen and you took it, but you insulted this guy in the process for no reason.

It's irrelevant how much % of the server cg players are, they could be 0.00001%, it makes no difference to the dota players/normal wc3 players if this change is made for cg, it just improves the game possibilities of those 0.00001%.

If you actually bothered to listen to what he said, you would see he clearly doesn't need help getting gproxy version 9, he just asked a question: why is it so important that cg maps must have some version of gproxy, and the answer is, it isn't important, it's actually very stupid, but no one cares enough to change it, even though it should be changed for cg games since there's no ladder not even an autoban for leaving fucks sake, so why force the gproxy ?
If you have the option of leaving whenever you want without ban in cg, you can dodge cheaters like np, and again, no real reason to cheat in cg other than "u can", since no ladder/nothing to gain, ofc there still would be, but insignificant.

Again, use your brain before you say something, and learn to admit when you're wrong instead of sticking with what you say til you die even though you probably realised you were wrong already.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I bet you're "gemini" right? you enjoy arguing just as much as i do.
But i give up cuz i wrote too many movie episodes here and we both know you're wrong and i'm right.

He asked a stupid thing...it doesn't matter what map he's playing.
Eurobattle imposes players to download,install and use the EB Gproxy and update it and they have to do all of these if they wanna play on this server.
End of discussion.
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I bet you're "gemini" right? you enjoy arguing just as much as i do.
But i give up cuz i wrote too many movie episodes here and we both know you're wrong and i'm right.

He asked a stupid thing...it doesn't matter what map he's playing.
Eurobattle imposes players to download,install and use the EB Gproxy and update it and they have to do all of these if they wanna play on this server.
End of discussion.
I don't argue, I state facts.
Again you talk "general" random things, you don't answer my specific points, so it's like I'm talking to a wall.

I say something related to what was talked, you say "eurobattle imposes players to use gproxy", as if nothing was written before, so I'm just gonna keep it simple.
He didn't ask anything stupid, you are wrong, I am right.

Such end of such discussion, wow.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Again you talk "general" random things, you don't answer my specific points, so it's like I'm talking to a wall.

I say something related to what was talked, you say "eurobattle imposes players to use gproxy", as if nothing was written before, so I'm just gonna keep it simple.

Commy, please, bitch-slap yaself before i develop mind control powers and make you do it myself ;D

If i'd agree with you, we would both be wrong!
Evolution complete!

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Commy, please, bitch-slap yaself before i develop mind control powers and make you do it myself ;D

If i'd agree with you, we would both be wrong!
Evolution complete!
Good, can't counter anything I said, again say random stuff.

I win.

We require more vespene gas.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
N00b i can counter wha'cha say even without reading your tales.
And since you require more vespene gas...here,have it! *starts farting*
Even when i fart i release more IQ in the air than you got total in ya head.
Ofc i say random stuff, i always pick random...can't say the same about you mr. TRAPEM.

I'd like to argue with you more n00by but you got work to do.
All this arguing must have made you hungry by now...Jean's calling you for dinner.
Bon appetit!
Zog zog yum yum.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OMG, I feel so humiliated by CoMMoN's brilliance, I better asslick jean fast, like I asslick cen previously, that will make me feel better. :'(
:'(

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I love the sun,i love staring at the sun all night long.
Why?
Because it shines out of Jeandarc's ass.
It is my source of inspiration and intelligence.
His shit looks like the rainbow and smells like fresh daisies.
At the end of the rainbow there's a shity lil' goblin...ME!

Sig material >.<

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@ Commy & MadMan:
 guys, are u not going a little bit offtopic here... keep your love for PM's...

and just to answer original question:
The best would be ask via PM some higher rank, in this case CEN... if you are thinking about doing it, watch the way u  write it as sentences as "fucking Gproxy" arent really the best ones.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 18:48 by T-Bag »

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@ Commy & MadMan:
 guys, are u not going a little bit offtopic here... keep your love for PM's...

and just to answer original question:
The best would be ask via PM some higher rank, in this case CEN... if you are thinking about doing it, watch the way u  write it as sentences as "fucking Gproxy" arent really the best ones.
Was gonna tell him the same thing ^.^ but Common started biting me.
No worries we'll quit it, we got enough of PM love also.

But just to make it clear, it's a dumb question :P

P.S. Common is doing this to impress Jeandarc.

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ONTOPIC:
The question is valid and it should be treated with respect, each post should be directly about it.

OFFTOPIC:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, CoMMoN please stop humiliating me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :'( just let me asslick jean in peace CoMMoN please, waaaah :'(
:'(

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy,do the planet a favor and shoot yourself...in the balls.
The world isn't ready for your offsprings.
We got enough gifted ppl in the sanatoriums.

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy,do the planet a favor and shoot yourself...in the balls.
The world isn't ready for your offsprings.
We got enough gifted ppl in the sanatoriums.
It's ok mady, there's no need to feel embarrassed. :D
Truth be told, everyone gets humiliated by me, so there's nothing to worry about.
Just keep smiling, everything will be ok. Like this, see :) :) :) smiles.

Guy who started thread, (forgot your nick and I can't be bothered to check it for some reason :D), you should probably do what teddy suggested, since if you post here like this nabs like mady will go way offtopic for attention seeking reasons. ;D

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Man proposes but God disposes"