Author Topic: Why the fuck do u need a Gproxy 9 for a Custom game ????  (Read 1952 times)

Offline xbmx

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
When i create a custom game  (gem td or green and so on ) the other playes get kicked , so my question is why the fuck do i need a gproxy 9 for custom game , so and so the half of the list of maps doesnt work  ? 

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
When i create a custom game  (gem td or green and so on ) the other playes get kicked , so my question is why the fuck do i need a gproxy 9 for custom game , so and so the half of the list of maps doesnt work  ? 
You a dumbass or just pretending? -_-
Gproxy is our anti-hack and reconnection tool...without it you'd be crying on the forum doing 100+ MH reports a day and 100+ unban requests a day.

Did i make myself clear?
Good!
Now stop complaining.

Also, maps work, you just gotta know to load them.
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What he said !

Offline xbmx

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gproxy is our anti-hack and reconnection tool...without it you'd be crying on the forum doing 100+ MH reports a day and 100+ unban requests a day.

Did i make myself clear?
Good!
Now stop complaining.

Also, maps work, you just gotta know to load them.

So my question was no what for do i need Gpraxy ,rather was why do i need 9.xx version for the custom games aspezially for TD games ...

mantality
I find that quite offencive , but i understand the Jipsy mantality so dont warry ...

And No the half of the maps doesnt load on to the boss  so now i`m  asking : You a dumbass or just pretending.

Go pub them and see ....

Offline xbmx

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What he said !

Not a constructive answer , please dont spam .

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
As MadMan, said you have to have gproxy because it is reconnection and anti MH tool.

To give you answer you're looking for, you need the version 9.xx because that is current version. Or am I wrong?

And if there's map that doesn't work, there's topic where you can ask for help.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That guy reminds me of somebody...

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A version represents an improvement.
Version 9 means Gproxy got improved 9 times,which means Cen wasted his time improving it 9 times for us.
why?
Because Cen fuckin loves you noobs and he's doing everything he can to make the server a better place for ungrateful kids like you.
You don't respect Cen's work=you don't respect the server=you are dead to me.

Sig material >.<

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes. Children, children everywhere.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can you stop replying like angsty nerds while asslicking someone already, the guy actually has a valid point and you just reply with a "fuck off" attitude and call him dumb, ofc he replies in the same way after that.

Why the fuck would you need maphack for Gem TD ?
Do you even have any clue what that game is ? Everyone is in the same team and tries to prevent AI controlled units from passing a certain point by building towers, the vision is absolutely completely irrelevant.

Then again, gproxy isn't a bad thing no matter how you look at it, so it's fine, if you think only about that, HOWEVER the downside is some stupid children won't be able to play custom maps because they have no clue where to get gproxy from, and this was his point, the gproxy does nothing for most custom games and only prevents some people from playing, which is actually a big deal because there are very few people playing custom maps to begin with.

Save your asslicking and frustrated replies for when it's suited atleast, or else you simply look ridicolous.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy ^_^ always a pleasure reading your poetry :D
Who you assliking ma nigga? Jeandarc? <3 yummy yum yum!

I explained him everything, not in an arrogant way but in a pissed off way.
Why?
Because most players here got 20 IQ...all they really fuckin' know is to double click eurobattle, connect (without Gproxy), log-in and after they try join a game and they fail they come crying here like idiots wondering where they did wrong.
Well, no shit Sherlock -_-
If they were some Dendi players to know Dota PRO they would have an excuse to be retarded and not know ANYTHING else.

I believe we're not promoting the same things my friend...i like to promote LOGIC.
I encourage people to start using they're "wall crackers" they're only using as bucket support for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (we call it head) and THINK.

Is it too much to think why do we need Gproxy V9?
Is it too much to think why do we need it since Cen explained loud and clear what it does? anti-hack and reconnection tool?
If it is...than somebody's got issues and it ain't me -_-

That's the problem with most of you ppl all around the globe, you're too lazy to think so you let others think for ya.

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What the fuck does that retarded jean have to do with anything ? Are you telling me just because you asslicked cen some posts ago that means I asslicked someone for calling you out on it ?
Not everyone is an asslicker like you, some people have dignity. :)

"I encourage people to start using they're "wall crackers" they're only using as bucket support for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (we call it head) and THINK."

How do you do that exactly ? By not saying anything about the pointlessness of gproxy in custom games, and by typing some mad reply to some random guy which won't be read by the people who join custom games and get kicked because of no gproxy anyway ?
That doesn't seem to do anything particularly productive to me, except for insulting and annoying this random guy for no reason after he asked a valid question, which is certainly reasonable, or is it ?

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nope, it's not.
He asked a stupid thing.
Asking us why does he need Version 9 Gproxy (doesn't matter if for dota games or custom games etc. ...it's the same server, same eurobattle.net platform, same place) it's like asking why does he need to update his antivirus...it's a dumb question.
Cheats evolve, viruses/malware/trojans/worms/spyware ETC. EVOLVE!!!
Even homo fuckin' sapiens evolves -_- with some exceptions (you're starting to become part of those exceptions with your last comments)

Why do we wear underwear? when we could just tie a leaf off our weenie and that's all?
Just that bad you made it sound like -_-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 13:39 by MadMan »

Sig material >.<

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Go host an obscure custom game, (not gem td cause it's pretty popular but similar, where everyone is in the same team so maphack = no advantage) and see how many people which get kicked because they don't have gproxy come there, like 50 in 10 minutes, and go watch yourself and enjoy how you would start that game 9999 times if there was no gproxy required (for some random irrelevant custom game which is just for fun, where there's no ladder or "serious" system like in dota or normal wc3 games, so there isn't even any point in cheating) and how you won't start it because there's not enough people coming even if you wait an hour.

Then tell me if his question is stupid, or if someone else is stupid for instantly assuming that without thinking.

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Commy, i love you nigga but you're spendin' too much time with Jeandarc and it's affecting your judgement.
Don't go full retard ^_^ pliz

It's true what you say but how about we make 10 eurobattle clients with 10 gproxy and 10 anti-hacks and 10 reconnection tools and i donno what else.
You're right! He doesn't need it for CGs...but we can't and we won't make different eurobattle connection clients just because few noobs are unable to properly install a shit program made for their own good.
One client for all maps and games and all shits.
"One ring to rule them all."
Lets compare how many players are playing dota on the server and how many playing CGs? 80%-20% ? something like that if you think that CGs players play dota also.

Was it really hard for you to install and update eurobattle client? Gproxy V9?
If you can do it...and i can do it...and 90% of players here can do it...he can do it as well.
If he can't,he can ask for help.
If even after getting help he still can't install and update it...he's got a problem.
It's natural selection bro, the strong survive and the weak die.
That's life...

Sig material >.<