Author Topic: Confused  (Read 3914 times)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Confused
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 10:53 »
Oke mate let's summarize this, you Intentionally feeded in that game also insulted me a couple of times in the process you we're kicked by vote.

So I didn't took any measures against you I just left you on your own even tho you broke rules, after all that you come here to bullshit about me ?
    - In addition I didn't know that 0-7 in 13 mins is counted as a profi gaming sry.

GAMELINK

Well since you came here to cry out loud, this gamelink will be reviewed by some B&U Moderator and you will get the punishment as you were supposed to.

Good luck with the brain issue,
Get well soon,
Cheers.
1st- You and your country friend are brainless
2nd- I know that i deserve ban,so ban that acc
3rd- XeqtR your experiance about this game is 0
4th- I know that im guilty in both case's so do what you need to do.
PS 6ur i'm not crying because this is so funny..
1. My experience with this game is probably more than your actual age, I simply don't like to play 24/7. 1-2-3 games once a week is good for me.
2. You are one of the most corrupted and hypocrit player on this server, "you know you're guilty" and you still evade ban to ruin other peoples games also.
3. You know your brain is working slower then half of the people's here, yet you still get cocky and have the guts to insult staff members which by the way, are only trying to help this community get rid of shitty players like you.
4. Next time your locking won't be on your accounts.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 20:52 »
Oke mate let's summarize this, you Intentionally feeded in that game also insulted me a couple of times in the process you we're kicked by vote.

So I didn't took any measures against you I just left you on your own even tho you broke rules, after all that you come here to bullshit about me ?
    - In addition I didn't know that 0-7 in 13 mins is counted as a profi gaming sry.

GAMELINK

Well since you came here to cry out loud, this gamelink will be reviewed by some B&U Moderator and you will get the punishment as you were supposed to.

Get well soon,
Cheers.
1. My experience with this game is probably more than your actual age, I simply don't like to play 24/7. 1-2-3 games once a week is good for me.
2. You are one of the most corrupted and hypocrit player on this server, "you know you're guilty" and you still evade ban to ruin other peoples games also.
3. You know your brain is working slower then half of the people's here, yet you still get cocky and have the guts to insult staff members which by the way, are only trying to help this community get rid of shitty players like you.
Whole this novel is right. I'm sorry wont happen next time

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 22:02 »
i totally agree with all of you

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 22:12 »
I totally agree with jeandork...which means i also agree with qwer...and Xeqtr...and Common (sexpecially him)...and 6ur...am i missing anybody else? ;D
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2014, 14:28 »
I totally agree with jeandork...which means i also agree with qwer...and Xeqtr...and Common (sexpecially him)...and 6ur...am i missing anybody else? ;D
maybe guys that just came to read this shit :D

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 14:32 »

GAMELINK

Get well soon,
Cheers.
1,2 or 3 games/week means trash player, True story.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2014, 14:39 »

GAMELINK

Get well soon,
Cheers.
1,2 or 3 games/week means trash player, True story.
True skill never goes away, if I stop playing for 5 years and come back, I will still beat everyone.

If you stop playing more than 1,2 or 3 games/week and then when you play only 1,2 or 3 games/week you notice your skill is lacking, it was never skill to begin with.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 11:14 »
It's all about practicing :)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 14:20 »
You can practice for eternity, if you don't use your brain while you're at it it's irrelevant.

You can have apm 9001, if I make a better decision I could play with apm 60 and I'll still easily win while playing my piano and juggling with a football in the meantime.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 17:02 »
You can practice for eternity, if you don't use your brain while you're at it it's irrelevant.

You can have apm 9001, if I make a better decision I could play with apm 60 and I'll still easily win while playing my piano and juggling with a football in the meantime.
You can't win this game by yourself,because you need team play. My opinion