Author Topic: Confused  (Read 3907 times)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Confused
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 21:32 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Actually the psr depends quite a lot in real life personality

i'm sorry , but i'm starting to believe you're much dumber than you write (i don't know how you look , so i can't say you're dumber than you look) !

on what the flying fuck is your assessment based on ? your personal opinion again ?

is it based on your personal expertize in this " unknown domain " where you are pioneering in studying the psychiatric effect of the inner personal feelings on the physique and behavior in social groups where they play DotA1 and only DotA1 while creating thousand of scenarios where the PSR can fluctuate randomly , so you can see how this affects THE SUBJECT OF STUDY ?

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH AGAIN ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
There are some consistencies. Most of the high psr pro players are extremely egoist, selfish, cocky persons for example ;D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 22:29 »
nah, just internet troll.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 22:37 »

i'm sorry , but i'm starting to believe you're much dumber than you write (i don't know how you look , so i can't say you're dumber than you look) !

on what the flying fuck is your assessment based on ? your personal opinion again ?

is it based on your personal expertize in this " unknown domain " where you are pioneering in studying the psychiatric effect of the inner personal feelings on the physique and behavior in social groups where they play DotA1 and only DotA1 while creating thousand of scenarios where the PSR can fluctuate randomly , so you can see how this affects THE SUBJECT OF STUDY ?

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 22:41 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

There are some consistencies. Most of the high psr pro players are extremely egoist, selfish, cocky persons for example ;D
99% of high psr players are just autistic kids who perma pick very strong boring lame heroes, regardless of how boring and lame they are just to win ez games vs uncoordinated retards, and yes all games at all levels are filled with uncoordinated retards, so they do it because it works.

What they forget is: no matter how high psr you are, you are still a worthless noob if you can't play all heroes properly.

To conclude, I guess, ultimately, we can all agree to one thing: you are all horrible players, no matter what your psr is.

See ya. :P

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 02:53 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

99% of high psr players are just autistic kids who perma pick very strong boring lame heroes, regardless of how boring and lame they are just to win ez games vs uncoordinated retards, and yes all games at all levels are filled with uncoordinated retards, so they do it because it works.

What they forget is: no matter how high psr you are, you are still a worthless noob if you can't play all heroes properly.

To conclude, I guess, ultimately, we can all agree to one thing: you are all horrible players, no matter what your psr is.

See ya. :P
Yes,but if i does something for example play this game i'm trying to do my best and really dont want to lose..it's same about life.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 16:09 »
Oke mate let's summarize this, you Intentionally feeded in that game also insulted me a couple of times in the process you we're kicked by vote.

So I didn't took any measures against you I just left you on your own even tho you broke rules, after all that you come here to bullshit about me ?
    - In addition I didn't know that 0-7 in 13 mins is counted as a profi gaming sry.

GAMELINK

Well since you came here to cry out loud, this gamelink will be reviewed by some B&U Moderator and you will get the punishment as you were supposed to.

Good luck with the brain issue,
Get well soon,
Cheers.
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 16:50 »
when we are about this getting B&U crew review this, just a wee note:

vo[x] !banned 5 days + 3!warns [Game ruin(sabotaging team mates)]
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126892.msg543663#msg543663

Player vo[x] warned by [XeqtR] on [07-08-2014 19:16:00] with reason [game ruin(sabotaging team mates)] in game [Ap eu Fast++1 #2].

that means no games till 12/8, right...

and there is strike[r]'s game list

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=strike[r];tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 17:02 »
when we are about this getting B&U crew review this, just a wee note:

vo[x] !banned 5 days + 3!warns [Game ruin(sabotaging team mates)]
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126892.msg543663#msg543663

Player vo[x] warned by [XeqtR] on [07-08-2014 19:16:00] with reason [game ruin(sabotaging team mates)] in game [Ap eu Fast++1 #2].

that means no games till 12/8, right...

and there is strike[r]'s game list

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=strike[r];tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1
Hmm, maybe we should use the old multi-accounting permaban protocol in this situation right ? Should we ?(this is sarcastic)
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 20:10 »
Oke mate let's summarize this, you Intentionally feeded in that game also insulted me a couple of times in the process you we're kicked by vote.

So I didn't took any measures against you I just left you on your own even tho you broke rules, after all that you come here to bullshit about me ?
    - In addition I didn't know that 0-7 in 13 mins is counted as a profi gaming sry.

GAMELINK
1st- You and your country friend are brainless
2nd- I know that i deserve ban,so ban that acc
3rd- XeqtR your experiance about this game is 0
4th- I know that im guilty in both case's so do what you need to do.
PS 6ur i'm not crying because this is so funny..

Well since you came here to cry out loud, this gamelink will be reviewed by some B&U Moderator and you will get the punishment as you were supposed to.

Get well soon,
Cheers.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 20:13 »

GAMELINK

Get well soon,
Cheers.
1st- You and your country friend are brainless
2nd- I know that i deserve ban,so ban that acc
3rd- XeqtR your experiance about this game is 0
4th- I know that im guilty in both case's so do what you need to do.
PS 6ur i'm not crying because this is so funny..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 20:17 »
Please,lock this topic. Point lost,and i dont want to argue with mod's :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 20:18 »
I just finished eating a peach

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 20:23 »
I just finished eating a peach
Well done my friend :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 20:26 »
Ty friend, come join me  :)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 21:02 »
Ty friend, come join me  :)
Thanks,maybe next time i'm going to drink beer ;)
It's party time