Author Topic: One of my favourite actor is gone :-(  (Read 2286 times)

Offline MadMan

• Hacks Moderator
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • I don't suffer from insanity, i'm enjoying it!
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: One of my favourite actor is gone :-(
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 15:27 »
I have all the rights to express my opinion and my opion stays the same; he was a bad actor. He lacked of creativity and acting skills therefore i think hes bad.
Ow how i missed this n00ba ;D
For some reason you're not funny no more Jean, trollin' the dead ain't trollin' ma nigga...it's down low stupidity.

There is a reason why Robin Williams was a star and half a planet appreciated and liked him.
There is also a reason you get mute all the time.
Now lets compare the star he was to the jackass you've suddenly become and see the difference.
You used to make fun of ppl, now everybody's makin' fun of u.
You used to be funny, now you're a clown seeking for attention.
You used to be a creative guy...now you're a gay creation.
You're the only guy complaining about a dead actor cuz he's dead and can't complain about ya...that's fair play GGWP!

What happened to ya? all these "mutes" on forum moshed your few brains left?
Soooo disappointed in you :(((((
Quote from: mrNiceguy
Quote from: MadMan
I didn't make this topic for anybody from my team except myself

Sig material >.<

Offline scorpion2001gla

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 15:51 »
I have all the rights to express my opinion and my opion stays the same; he was a bad actor. He lacked of creativity and acting skills therefore i think hes bad.
For some reason you're not funny no more Jean, trollin' the dead ain't trollin' ma nigga...it's down low stupidity.

There is a reason why Robin Williams was a star and half a planet appreciated and liked him.
Now lets compare the star he was to the jackass you've suddenly become and see the difference.
You're the only guy complaining about a dead actor cuz he's dead and can't complain about ya...that's fair play GGWP!

&

Offline T-001

• MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 16:49 »
I guess i have seen most of his movies, like the majority of us here. GREAT actor, he will be missed. R.I.P.

Offline Oceano

• Demigod
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 17:00 »

Well done Madman. Nicely said indeed. +1

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 17:33 »
Jumanji FTW , and ofcourse Good Will Hunting.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 21:53 »
Even if you are the biggest fan of him, having an own sanctuary for him in your house or so, you would say here on forum what is the opposite of others opinion. :) You never agree, it's your hobby :) If everybody here says being gay is bad, you would say no, being gay is cool :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 22:21 »
10% of my posts are "i agree"

Your argument - invalid

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards