Author Topic: Ban Request <kapo>  (Read 673 times)

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request <kapo>
« on: August 11, 2014, 21:07 »
1: Your NickName?[Sanctos-S2]

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?[kapo]

3: What rule did he/they break?[afk - resulted in game ruin]

4: When rule(s) were broken?[

afk from min - 2  - min 7 - moved to evade autoban - refused to def, play - game ruin

ban avoid proff:  - 01:02   Kapo   [Allies]   ok i am afk
01:03   t0nym0ntana   [Allies]   wtf
01:07   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   np u get bann :D
01:12   Kapo   [Allies]   who care
01:14   Kapo   [Allies]   next acc]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.[i am requesting a perma ban on his all other accounts, on this one u can go 3 or 7 days. we all know he will ban avoid, and u can see his ip adress. so again i am requesting a perma ban on all his other accounts]

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5546001

P.S. u cannot ban any of us 4 bcs it was a team decision to stay in base bcs they were ahrdly fed and non of us wanted to get killed and non of us wanted to lose our good score or feed at the very least. our bans and warns i the ban with the link at the bottom is not deserved. at the very least u should let me be banned but unban the 3 of the guys that had nothing to do with this report

this is the report

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=156808.0

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <kapo>
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:39 »
So why you post a ban request again for the same guy who already banned?
If you want unban for your team, write unban request, or pm to [n1ghtmare] or his boss, cause that's how it works if you are not satisfied with his decision.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <kapo>
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 13:08 »

P.S. u cannot ban any of us 4 bcs it was a team decision to stay in base

He can ban you for being AFK.

Post a proper Unban request.

Regards