Author Topic: MODS FAST CHECK THIS ABUSE  (Read 758 times)

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MODS FAST CHECK THIS ABUSE
« on: August 11, 2014, 18:57 »
1: Your NickName?[Sanctos-S2]

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?[blenglen]

3: What rule did he/they break?[family related flame]

4: When rule(s) were broken?[

32:25   Blenglen   [Allies]   i gues ur mother is whore
32:25      [All]   Kikino destroyed the bottom level 2 Sentinel tower
32:30   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   u have ban :D
32:30   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   now
32:32   Rytmojemojemeno   [Allies]   seriously ?
32:33   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   3 days :D]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.[fast 3 day ban him - np provoke he started :D]

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5546550

P.S. THIS is my last warning to Astartoth not to join any of my posts. + THIS ONE SHOULD BE CHEKED BY NIGHTMARE NOT NAB JIMMY cause obviously Jimyy has some personal issues with cause i can see he is a little stupid kid :D

NOW about the the time i wrote :

22:19    Sanctos-S2    [All]    yes ur mom is a moron btw :D

IT WAS DIRECTED TO THE PLAYER THAT CONTROLED LEGINARE - so it is a plaeyr from oposite team not the one i want to vban :D + u can see how the legionare provoked me from start :D here it is :D

20:40   [PL]Kulpik   [Allies]   noob
20:46   [PL]Kulpik   [All]   it was so obvious

21:04   [PL]Kulpik   [All]   bug, like u had with strygwyr
21:05   Sanctos-S2   [All]   i had 250 mana left
21:08   Sanctos-S2   [All]   After thwe ring
21:08   [PL]Kulpik   [All]   leo is a game ruiner

21:51   [PL]Kulpik   [All]   hes a moron

so me callling his mother an idiot is not a family related flame :D it was a back offense :D

SO NOW dear astaroth and jimmy u must ban this kid for calling my mother a whore, + i didint even once flame against the the palyer that controled pudge :D lets see what will u invent and lie this time kids :D
 Online Jimmy
Holy Member
Ban & Unban Moderator
WickedSick Member

[+1] [-1]
Immune~
View Profile  Paralex Dimension  Email  Awards  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Ban Request <blenglen>
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:52 pm »
!sanctos-s2 , you insulted Astaroth several times.
That man did much for this place and you have no right to insult him ( Or Anybody ).
You insulted me several times.
For calling me "Stupid Little Kid" and other .
This time you will be sanctioned.
----------------------------------------
You have been warned , this time you will be muted.
----------------------------------------
As for Ingame reports daily .
Keep provocing people and asking for trouble.
It will get you far.

PS. JIMMY STARTED ALL OF IT :D  + HE AND ASTAROTH BOTH OFFENDED ME IN MANY OF MY POSTS, ESPECCIALY JIMMY. I AM REQUESTING A FULL MODS AVITIVY IN THIS POST AND I WANT IT TO BE PUBLIC

HERE IS ANOTHER OF HIS POWER ABUSES IN THE GAME AS WELL ON FORUM. THIS KIDS FALSE POWER WILL BE TAKE OFF IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. FAST CHECK IT . TY

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=156872.0

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MODS FAST CHECK THIS ABUSE
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 19:32 »
Attention whore detected. The most sad thing is how ridiculously happy you are after reporting anybody.
They call your mom a whore, and it looks like you absolutely dont give a shit about it, but you are happy cause you can report. :D Srsly, grow up. You report nearly all of your fuckin games. Did you ever think about that maybe the problem is in you? You call everybody noob, retard etc, in all your games but if someone else say smth bannable you go report right after, cause it makes you happy. Noone else get that much "attack" in game as you in the whole server according to the reports. Is this world that cruel, really? Nah. The problem is that the style you use on the chats, makes everybody vomit. I would mute you anytime, to protect you from yourself.

Whatever, nearly everybody knows you and your style already, and most of them don't give a fuck anymore about these "Omg abuse, abuse, help, look at it, omg sympathize with me, feel pity for me" topics.

I won't post anymore in these kind of topics, totally useless :D

Good luck

Edit:
P.S. No need to copy paste this topic into every section, i already deleted it from the other.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 19:37 by Lagi »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 19:43 »
U said what u had :D now go away :D ur opinion doesnt matter. The main thing is that he must be punished for his abuse i dont mind being punished too, i am not a flower myself eaither u know :D but he thinks he can just go around and do taht? nah dear friend :D he will be punished :D retard. noob. etc is not bannable u can check it in rules + as everyone told me to stop provoke i did :D i did lower it to a  certain level, but muting me after u insult and provoke me? nah my friend, u will taste a piece of justice

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 19:45 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=156872.0

JUST LOOK AT THIS EXCUSES? D ahahhahahh my dear friend say gg to ur forum title :D

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 19:46 »
I like these :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D -s,really making his posts look more beautiful.And the hilarous thing is,even after 13651739 posts of this kind,he still isnt aware of his stupidity.

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 19:51 »
I CAN SEE UR LEVEL OF INTELECT :D Putting smiles is just a habit. :D i cant wait for him to be removed from ban and unban moderators :D BUT TO CLOSE A POST U ARE REPORTED IN ahahhahahh SO FUNNY D ahhjhahahahhahahhaha

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 20:08 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0
Did you ever read this?
If no - why? It was linked to you many times.
If yes - why the hell you open these posts?

So, as a forum moderator I kindly ask you to stop with these topics.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.