Author Topic: Ban request "zujalica"  (Read 644 times)

Offline Psychiatrist

• Topic Author
  • Memento mori
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request "zujalica"
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:12 »
1: web-cam
2: zujalica
3:  AFK / game ruining / national intolerance /
4: I wrote !rmk but he started to insult me and my nation...

01:56   ZUJALICA   [Allies]ti vise neces igrat nubaro makedonska ( you will not play you macedonian noob)
    05:11   ZUJALICA   [Allies]sitarsko kopile sad si igrao i nikad vise (you shiptar bastard)
    05:29   ZUJALICA   [Allies]zato vas siptari i grci sve pojebase ( that is why shiptars and greeks all fuck you )
We have some problems with albanians in our country and it is really offendable someone to call us "shiptar"...

12:36      [All]   GROBOMALJKA killed web-cam -After i go killed he wrote:
12:41   ZUJALICA   [Allies]   pravo retarde (gj retard)
12:48   ZUJALICA   [Allies]   jebem te usta nubovska ( i will fuck you in the mouth)
12:55   ZUJALICA   [Allies]   kako te sad lepo karaju ( now they r bitting you well)

5: After the game started they asked for remake and told us that zujalica is friend with host and they have connection on skype. Only eight players voted for remake but it was not enought. After that zujalica started got raged and started to say ugly wards and stayed afk all game at fountain. Probably he was telling his friend during all game on skype where we were and what we did during game. After that at the end of the game he wrote that he does not care if he gets ban because he has many accounts....

6: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5532981

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request "zujalica"
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 10:22 »
When did he go AFK?

Offline Psychiatrist

• Topic Author
  • Memento mori
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 16:31 »
He stayed afk all game, standing at fountain and talking on skype with his friend from other team probably telling him what we do and where we are. I wrote everything in explanation...

Offline Psychiatrist

• Topic Author
  • Memento mori
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 01:33 »
Will you decide or?

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 19:11 »
Lvl 1 at min 44. I dont think you need time in this case :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 05:58 »
I Apologize , i was away on personal matters.

ZUJALICA !banned 2 Weeks>  Game Ruin [ E / D ]  & National Intolerance + 10 Warns