Author Topic: The International 2014  (Read 13514 times)

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The International 2014
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 17:16 »
Too ez for DK
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2014, 18:05 »
Too ez for DK
Your lil DK would be last place if you had someone else instead of burning, but with burning they can easily win it.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 23:54 »
Too ez for DK
Your lil DK would be last place if you had someone else instead of burning, but with burning they can easily win it.
No shit bro. I would be scared if there is someone else instead of X! aka MMY or LaNm. Burning improved a lot since DK stoped to play 4 protect 1 strat but I would swap him with Sylar any time.
Anyway, too ez for DK this year.

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 01:36 »
THERES TOO MANY NUMBERZZ
#respect

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 05:56 »
Too ez for DK
No shit bro. I would be scared if there is someone else instead of X! aka MMY or LaNm. Burning improved a lot since DK stoped to play 4 protect 1 strat but I would swap him with Sylar any time.
You really are clueless aren't you ? "I would swap him with Sylar any time." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There is nothing impressive about playing support role properly noobs, get it through your heads. It's the easiest thing in dota.
When you play support, it's much less relevant if you die or not than when you die when you play carry.
That leaves you room to do MANY more things.
+ Your hero is VERY STRONG AND NO ITEMS REQUIERED early-mid generally when you support, so it's EXPECTED of you to do well NOT surprising.

x was ok when he used to play his lil storm tinker lion and sf centuries ago, now he is irrelevant. There is a reason he plays the 5th role, he is the weakest of the 5 in his team at the moment.
Same goes for lanm, plays 4th role because he is the 4th skillwise in his team at the moment.
I'd switch mushi with iceiceice though, iceiceice is much better than mushi, he probably just plays the 3rd role instead of 2nd because he wants to have more room to screw around, which he loves doing.

I guess when you're one of the worst players in dota at the moment, you tend to get attracted to the worst players in a team too.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 10:29 »
Too ez for DK
You really are clueless aren't you ? "I would swap him with Sylar any time." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There is nothing impressive about playing support role properly
noobs, get it through your heads. It's the easiest thing in dota.
When you play support, it's much less relevant if you die or not than when you die when you play carry.
+ Your hero is VERY STRONG AND NO ITEMS REQUIERED early-mid generally when you support, so it's EXPECTED of you to do well NOT surprising.

x was ok when he used to play his lil storm tinker lion and sf centuries ago, now he is irrelevant. There is a reason he plays the 5th role, he is the weakest of the 5 in his team at the moment.
Same goes for lanm, plays 4th role because he is the 4th skillwise in his team at the moment.
I'd switch mushi with iceiceice though, iceiceice is much better than mushi, he probably just plays the 3rd role instead of 2nd because he wants to have more room to screw around, which he loves doing.

I guess when you're one of the worst players in dota at the moment, you tend to get attracted to the worst players in a team too.
XD

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 13:20 »
Too ez for DK

There is nothing impressive about playing support role properly
noobs, get it through your heads. It's the easiest thing in dota.

XD
Good point, what was I thinking. "XD" counters what I said completely.

Offline ZIIIZ

• BNB, -EasyLSM-
  • Awards 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 18:08 »
''There is nothing impressive about playing support role properly noobs, get it through your heads. It's the easiest thing in dota.''

EPIC
Be thankful for what you've got.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2014, 19:02 »
EE-sama got it lol, no one stands a chance vs clown9

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2014, 19:09 »
''There is nothing impressive about playing support role properly noobs, get it through your heads. It's the easiest thing in dota.''

EPIC
So many good points here lately, "XD", "EPIC", wow. That makes sense.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 20:58 »
And it all starts today.

Go, go team liquid, go.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2014, 21:51 »
2nite iz Brazil vs Germany,fck everything else :D
Go Brazil <3

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2014, 22:06 »
go ubermenschen
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2014, 22:48 »
5:0 for Germany, GOOD LUCK BRAZIL

guest49825

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2014, 22:54 »
Wtf, are u discussing that shit dota2 ? xD I though here is only dota1 hard lovers like me xD