Author Topic: Ban Request <drevorubec513>  (Read 881 times)

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request <drevorubec513>
« on: June 23, 2014, 10:01 »
1: Your NickName?[Sanctos-S2]

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?[drevorubec513]

3: What rule did he/they break?[refusing to defend - game lost - game ruin]

4: When rule(s) were broken?[

it was broken from min 20 : 00 - till min 22 : 45]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.[we were atacked on mid, we were even, but they started destrotying mid, 3 of us defended and as u can see on replay, luci went bot to their wood to farm, ignored all our signals to defend, and he ONLY CAME BACK WHEN THEY WERE LEAVEING OUR DESTROYED MID TO GET ITEMS, btw we didnt have any of the sides destroyed. i am rquesting a ban of 6-7 days becasue this is a 2nd report on his game ruin. fast ban him. ty]

6: Link of the game? (if applies)

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5511875

Offline ow3rsage

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request <drevorubec513>
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 11:52 »
Yes when i died last time and saw you in town how u having fun with force staff,I decided to go woods.
They was ganging and playing together thats why they won,no because i went woods for 1 min.
No wards no support nothing whole game with 4 int heroes.
I dont even talk about our doctor chicken n1.
Our teamplay sucked its not just about me and i dont even talk how u been pm me some crap about my mother,you better not make BR at all.
Look on this                        13:59   Sanctos-S2   [All]   come finish
                                           14:01   Sanctos-S2   [All]   we will ff at 25
                                           16:33   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   all ff
                                           16:34   Sanctos-S2   [Allies]   at 25
                                           21:27   Sanctos-S2   [All]   come finish
                                           22:42   Sanctos-S2   [All]   finish
Yes tell me how it was even and I destroyed game again,cry more.
You all played shit and you want ban just me for that lost?Then ban all.
Game was just ending they came to destroy base and get few kills so i decided instead dying go kill some nc..Thats how i see it.Have a nice day.

Offline Sanctos

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 10:43 »
U are getting a deserved ban, and btw, i dont pm about anything, cause i alrady got banned once on bnet, and since i became smart :D u have ban, next join a game with an intention of palying like a team :D now gtfo from my post, ur putting it back on last spot.

Offline ow3rsage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 16:51 »
I dont feel like i should get banned,game was alry lost and you know it,you just want ban someone for it because you are crybaby and cant take lost.
In that time i went on nc you hide in trees behind well and said "finish" so i think you should get ban too for not defending.
I never do something like this and I always defend when its needed but this was just lost and I knew you all would just use me as meat shield>look how i die>then run to fountain.
Also even if i get ban dont tell me ":D u have ban" and ":D now gtfo from my post",you are not moderator here,at all you are nothing here and you have no rights to tell me this,Ban was made about me and i dont see why i shouldnt post something to defense myself,also you just lie how I lost game and how you didnt pm me nothing so I cant let it be.
P.S. you can put your smiles in your ass its not even funny.

Offline ow3rsage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 19:19 »
Now this tard just private message me with insults,is there anything i can do about it?
I really dont wanna get messages from him...

Here some of your gay smiles 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D you can take them back

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 06:53 »
You can use the "report to admin" button at the private message.
And now, pls BOTH stop spamming the ban request section, or i will have to make further sanctions. Let the ban moderators decide.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 00:35 »
They was ganging and playing together thats why they won,no because i went woods for 1 min.
No wards no support nothing whole game with 4 int heroes.

He is right, they mowed you down all game, because they were teamplaying, and you (not just you Sanctos) did 0 support for team, all playing greedy.

About that teamfight: Maybe he could make a difference, maybe not, but looking at the overall game, it is more possible that he could not, so i only give warn this time.

P.S. Sanctos, you are so miserable, playing easy mode games, and expecting to be mega-pros in your team... Does this make any sense to you?

!locked