Author Topic: about insults via whisp  (Read 2048 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
about insults via whisp
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:23 »
can someone here tell me why la didnt banned insults via whisp before and now that rule is applied here. what has changed?

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: about insults via whisp
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 10:41 »
can someone here tell me why la didnt banned insults via whisp before and now that rule is applied here. what has changed?
Maybe we integrated LA with bnet ? Check the address : "dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum". If you have ss with proof via /w, we're allowed to ban them.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 10:45 »
Maybe we integrated LA with bnet ? Check the address : "dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum". If you have ss with proof via /w, we're allowed to ban them.
can someone here tell me why la didnt banned insults via whisp before
i have an answer for this but im wating for an aswer from those who changed that rule

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 10:51 »
I don't get it, what's the problem here ? Aren't you happy that we changed the /w flame rule ?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 11:00 »
I don't get it, what's the problem here ? Aren't you happy that we changed the /w flame rule ?
im not happy.what if someone that dont in la bot insult me via whisp and i report him here. how can u ban him since now la & eurobattle is merged? u cant do nothing,thats is the reason why i think that rule should not be added.to not say that there it does not say that we can ban via whisp,notes are just to clarify more rules.
now i need to know who added that note who u call it rule?

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 11:38 »
im not happy.what if someone that dont in la bot insult me via whisp and i report him here. how can u ban him since now la & eurobattle is merged? u cant do nothing,thats is the reason why i think that rule should not be added.to not say that there it does not say that we can ban via whisp,notes are just to clarify more rules.
now i need to know who added that note who u call it rule?
This is strictly on the LA bot. You can flame wherever you want, on all hosting bots on bnet, if my staff sees a request involving flame on other bots, that request will be denied and the player that reported it will be redirected to bnet forum where they can LOCK accounts not ban them. Even though we merged, we still have our rules and they still have theirs. The only thing that changed is the /w flame banning system which was a good thing not a troublesome one. I repeat, ban via /w will be valid if IT HAPPENS ON LA BOT.

~Edit~
We all voted for this change, it didn't happen because 1 person wanted to.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:40 by XeqtR »

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 13:10 »
This is strictly on the LA bot. You can flame wherever you want, on all hosting bots on bnet, if my staff sees a request involving flame on other bots, that request will be denied and the player that reported it will be redirected to bnet forum where they can LOCK accounts not ban them. Even though we merged, we still have our rules and they still have theirs. The only thing that changed is the /w flame banning system which was a good thing not a troublesome one. I repeat, ban via /w will be valid if IT HAPPENS ON LA BOT.

~Edit~
ok i understand everything u said above but still there is no rule that says u can ban insults via whisper.
2. Player must not insult:
      a: Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult.
      b: Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language.
      c: Insults which contains family members may be considered as "family related flame".
      Note: You are advised to use !ignore command against spammer whenever possible.
      Note: This also applies for insults via whisper.
      Note: Provoking other players may lead to ban.
red note means that rule a/b/c applies for insults via whisper which means Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult via whisper or  Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language are not considered as insult via whisper etc.
can u read it carefully?
~Edit~
i was in staff on that time and no one said a word about banning via whisper

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 13:19 »
2. Player must not insult:
      a: Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult.
      b: Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language.
      c: Insults which contains family members may be considered as "family related flame".
      Note: You are advised to use !ignore command against spammer whenever possible.
      Note: This also applies for insults via whisper.
      Note: Provoking other players may lead to ban.
red note means that rule a/b/c applies for insults via whisper which means Noob, Retard, Idiot, are not considered as insult via whisper or  Common swears are not considered as insult (eg. motherf...cker, f...cking, etc.) also in native language are not considered as insult via whisper etc.
can u read it carefully?

This is just semantics, yes, you are right, it doesn't say that /w flames can be banned, but the note is included in our in-game rules, which automatically means that you can get punished for not respecting it. Like I said, it's just semantics, don't worry, I'll talk with the high staff members to modify it a bit so there won't be a problem in the future.

~Edit~
i was in staff on that time and no one said a word about banning via whisper

It was discussed with the heads and admins.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 13:45 »
I'll talk with the high staff members to modify it a bit so there won't be a problem in the future.
that is what i wanted to hear from u,now everything is explained.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 13:50 »
im not happy.what if someone that dont in la bot insult me via whisp and i report him here.

We will deny it and tell you to report it on www.eurobattle.net forum.

This rules applies only for lagabuse.com bot that you have to proof with screen shot with !ping or !checkme or !sd command.

I will leave it open for a while and then I will lock this thread.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2014, 14:04 »
What if im connected from a different server and i get to play with a player from eurobattl.net and i flame the shit out of him but i wasnt logged in from xpam, whats gonna happen?

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2014, 14:08 »
What if im connected from a different server and i get to play with a player from eurobattl.net and i flame the shit out of him but i wasnt logged in from xpam, whats gonna happen?
The multivers will implode.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2014, 14:18 »
Idk those words multiperv and implode shit, ingrizh.

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 14:25 »
Idk those words multiperv and implode shit, ingrizh.
Oh come on Jane, I know you know :))

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2014, 15:00 »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.