Author Topic: Cheaters  (Read 1834 times)

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cheaters
« on: June 15, 2014, 04:32 »
Wow,just played a game with myubernick. They lost the start of the game 5 : 2 in kills. Myubernick had died once with no kills or assists. He turned of his internet and in the 4th minute game was a draw. He got banned for 7 days. (He unban himself,I supose,couse he is admin just 30 minutes later and continued to play games). This is how he gets stats on LA. Freakin noob :D
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5505688

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cheaters
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 09:38 »
Because he can  ;D
Deal with it B)

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 11:55 »
And you are doing the same, you just can't unban yourself but play with 20 different accounts. :)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 13:18 »
Wow,just played a game with myubernick. They lost the start of the game 5 : 2 in kills. Myubernick had died once with no kills or assists. He turned of his internet and in the 4th minute game was a draw. He got banned for 7 days. (He unban himself,I supose,couse he is admin just 30 minutes later and continued to play games). This is how he gets stats on LA. Freakin noob :D
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5505688
And how the fuck do you know that he unplugged ??? I'm pretty sure he had absolutely no reason to do so.
So what if he unbanned himself ? He can, he didn't break any rule and he has every right to do so.

And you are doing the same, you just can't unban yourself but play with 20 different accounts. :)

This
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 13:44 »
And how the fuck do you know that he unplugged ??? I'm pretty sure he had absolutely no reason to do so.
So what if he unbanned himself ? He can, he didn't break any rule and he has every right to do so.

Ban mun = nothing... so I dont see some point of this topic.
@XeqtR - you are here long enough have own opinion about many things. But that mun didnt unplug there...or he never unplugged... dont be silly :)

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 14:08 »
corruption in dota;)

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 14:28 »

Ban mun = nothing... so I dont see some point of this topic.
@XeqtR - you are here long enough have own opinion about many things. But that mun didnt unplug there...or he never unplugged... dont be silly :)
He didn't unplug in this particular game. I didn't check all his history, and it has no sense to do so :)
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 14:42 »
I dont care that he unban himself unfairly,but I lost maybe even 15psr becouse it was a draw (all of my team did lost that psr).
Yeah... I have 20 accounts with 1500psr and play noob games all my life. So when I get a ban on my best accout with 1600psr,for 7 days,it hurts alot :D

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 15:49 »
he can even ban your accounts without a reason and no one cant do a shit to stop him,sad but true.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 15:49 »

This
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2014, 15:58 »

This
Aaaand this again :D
Btw he wasnt unbanned by himself, he was unbanned by else.
This topic seems totally useless.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 16:01 »
who cares who unbanned him lolz he can play when hes banned

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2014, 16:55 »
who cares who unbanned him lolz he can play when hes banned
I wanted to make it clear, since all of you talking about him unbanning himself. And yes, he can play while banned, because he is founder, the highest possible rank as i know. Noone forced to play with him, you can leave the game in lobby whenever you want. Not a big deal, get over it.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline AAAAAAAAAAAAASS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 17:06 »
Ok since noone seems to bother...
Myubernick,if i see you do this thing once again,I will personaly find out where you live and put a carpet in front of your door that has "A NOOB LIVES HERE" writen on it :D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 17:29 »
Who cares
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.