Author Topic: Farming potential CoMMoN  (Read 4908 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Farming potential CoMMoN
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 23:08 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
what u think of this game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5503131

riki free farming cuz good support, 45 min 122 creeps(??!?!?!!!111?!!1?!ONE?!!)
mom + pt at min 45 with invis hero.... fucking common low skilled flamer
Spoiler for Hiden:
I had divine, nice game awareness rocky, good support.

Very good support rocky, stun the ground early (even though 2 enemy heroes there) to "divert attention, so you can farm" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, + letting your carry die because "haha, fuck you, die" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Me likey.

Stop flamer pls, me no flamer, I am manner player.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes... very low riki.

He was lucky I played tiny, full items like np.

I think common should go back to apem
Spoiler for Hiden:
Yes, very low riki, which farmed divine even though sidelane with perma enemy team focus, while tiny is too much of a pussy to dive for an easy third kill with a haste rune early, not to mention buy divine. XDDDDD
Oh btw, keep hurrying with end of game "so I can look pro in stats with divine" XDDDDD.

I never played an em game.
Spoiler for Hiden:
He just didnt want to humilitate enemys, good guy common/
Spoiler for Hiden:
NightyMary gets it, he knows me. I am good guy.
Spoiler for Hiden:
*waiting for common's looooooooooooong reply explaining about his uber riki strategy*

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice popcorn. I am reply.
Spoiler for Hiden:
his job was to scout the map and not to farm or make kills,gj comy
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am map scouter.
Spoiler for Hiden:
probably he use 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of his farming skills, dont blame.

appaK
Spoiler for Hiden:
That would be far too much skill % usage for that game.
Spoiler for Hiden:
actually his tactic was only to scout in which he didn't have to use any of his skills (0.000%)
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am tactical player.
Spoiler for Hiden:
0% of his skill is enough for scouting :P
Spoiler for Hiden:
0% would be too much skill usage for me for the "task" of scouting.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ekekekke riki with mom, hilarious everytime when I see!
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ekekekke, too bad that when you see it, you don't see it for much time, because you get raped and go afk from it afterwards.
Spoiler for Hiden:
what's wrong with mom on riki?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Absolutely nothing, but guide followers have a habit of refusing to use their brains to do some thinking of their own.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Please stop, you're cracking the shit out of me, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Spoiler for Hiden:
you could have given that answer if my previous post was "what's wrong with riki's mom"

your argument - invalid
Spoiler for Hiden:
Because it is invalid, it makes it that much more valid.

Learn to validation jean.
Spoiler for Hiden:
at least his treads in on str for more hp cuz i have seen many guys using it allways on intel or agility based on his hero and they die in 2 hits
Spoiler for Hiden:
I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure I left it on agi XD, so that is either a bug or I switched somewhere in a fight and forgot about it/couldn't be bothered to switch back to agi.

Riki is a squishy lil cunt, especially with mom, meaning that if he is focused, str treads don't help much and he will most likely die, so better to just not get yourself in the position of being focused and to deal a little extra damage per hit + more attackspeed from agi treads, since it would be annoying as fuck to have str treads if someone got away when only one more hit needed after you hit him like 8-9 times, and incase you die, well you kinda expect it, you are a riki with a mom, str treads won't change that.
Spoiler for Hiden:
actually agi treads on riki are way more useful, what makes you think u're gonna tank with riki. i just go there and rape asses, get on my level pubbers

Jean, Love and Peace.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Very manly player jean in words here jean, but then I remember me playing with you, and seeing your furion afk farming for like 90 minutes, and then losing. Not as manly.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Riki doesnt need speed speed
Riki needs speed got from agility

Mom gives extra dmg to riki which makes riki even more weak
Mom give nothing than few life steal and speed which is useless when u dont have dmg
Spoiler for Hiden:
Of course riki needs speed.
That is not as relevant as you think. Just because he has a passive that maximizes agility usage doesn't mean pure attackspeed doesn't work, and no one said to get only mom and no agility, of course you get agility too.

Riki is weak already, making him more weak is quite irrelevant, what, you want to get a heart now, to be tanky ? Stop playing like a pussy in every single game with every single hero you lil guide follower.

Why wouldn't you have damage ? Does riki suddenly get 0-0 autoattack damage when he buys mom ?
Spoiler for Hiden:
How about father? His mom is bitch, we got it already.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Please consider becoming a comedian, you are hilarious, very clever and witty.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Inevermore guy; u srsly need to fix your english errors
Spoiler for Hiden:
He english player.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Instead watching my English say something about my arguments about mom on riki.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Very arguments, wow.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Instead watching my English say something about my arguments about mom on riki.
mom on riki? wtf... its child abuse+ incest
Spoiler for Hiden:
Wow, so witty, very impressive. Hilarious jokes.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I couldnt understand a shit u wrote about riki therefore i was unable to respond to your lil argument
Spoiler for Hiden:
Stop pretending to be aggressive jeanny, we all know you are like a little harmless kitten in real life.
Spoiler for Hiden:
fuck riki and his mom. Where the fuck is common?
I am invis.
I couldnt understand a shit u wrote about riki therefore i was unable to respond to your lil argument

Ok mr English teacher, explain me why I should buy mom on riki instead of diffusial/skadi/mjonir?
Show me arguments that MOM is better than any other item.
Spoiler for Hiden:
MOM is 1950 gold, diffusal 1 is 3300 gold, skadi is 5675 gold, "mjonir" is 5600 gold => you can get MOM far earlier than the other ones, and while you would sit and farm/tryhard to kill with no items to get the gold for your items, you could already by raping with MOM.

MOM gives you the option of farming neutrals a bit early-midgame without your hp dropping, when there are no creeps on lane to farm/nothing else to do, which is cute.
The point with mom on riki is to deal as much damage as possible in a short ammount of time (you deal more damage if you attack twice as fast than if you have a few more agility buddy), and then probably die, but not after absorbing valuable spells/time of focus on you by the enemy team (and people generally go all in blindly vs MOM users just because of reason: "MOM makes you take extra damage") which leaves your team more free to walk all over them in the fight, an aspect which, as always, eludes single-minded, weaker minds, such as yours.

All this in a single, cheap, item slot. Did I say it's "better than any other item" ? I'm just saying you are braindead for never even considering it because of reason: "lol riki squishy u take extra damage omg there are other items loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool".
Spoiler for Hiden:

Ok mr English teacher, explain me why I should buy mom on riki instead of diffusial/skadi/mjonir?

After skadi you have enough hp armor etc to manage a mom. And since these 2 items work together, why not? :) also get a basher after the skadi and mom and you can permbash their asses, making great dps.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice items, I like.
Spoiler for Hiden:

it doesn't really matter, it's up to you to decide, there isn't any rule about which build u should go and which not. one of the reasons for buying mom can be cuz it costs way less gold than the others and after buying basher and upg it, it can work wonders in hunting enemies (that's riki's role). i usually make difussial as orb on riki but mom is also a choice and there's nothing funny if somebody makes it.

After skadi you have enough hp armor etc to manage a mom. And since these 2 items work together, why not? :) also get a basher after the skadi and mom and you can permbash their asses, making great dps.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Spoiler for Hiden:
Very icks dee.
Spoiler for Hiden:
guys im sorry for double post but i just realized that common is online, so please everybody have some attention on what master common is going to say

thank you.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Stop pretending to be nice guy jeanny, we all know you are an aggressive freestyler wrestlyer with motorcycle and 33 meter biceps in real life.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 23:08 »
Spoiler for Hiden:

it doesnt work toghter.

guys im sorry for double post but i just realized that common is online, so please everybody have some attention on what master common is going to say

thank you.
He'll need 6 days to answer with mega giga long post.
Spoiler for Hiden:
More like 30 minutes, while waiting someone.
Spoiler for Hiden:
riki doesnt have mom.

XDDDDDDD

ps: CoMMoN was talking with his gf for sure, thats why he couldn't play well. Ofc he would rape them , but there is a reason , so np
Spoiler for Hiden:
I am talky player, no serious player.
Spoiler for Hiden:

i
it doesnt work toghter.

It works. you got the lifesteal and the skadi effect too, even on melee. Back in time it was only work on ranged together, but now lifesteal+skadi works on melee too. It works both in dota2 and dota1.
Test it if you don't trust me :) btw thats why nowdays everybody make skadi+mom on slark too.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I like mom and skadi too. They are nice.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Meanwhile in the muddle of nowhere: commy still typing
Spoiler for Hiden:
I started typing around ~30 minutes ago, I was just trolling you with "posting a reply". Nice english there.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Nice *, I like it.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 23:10 »
faster plx...im gettin old.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 23:58 »
What the fuck did I just read  :o
Deal with it B)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 00:18 »
Learn how to use spoilers, lil' pathetic ant

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 00:23 »
what the fuck?
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 11:43 »
lol
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 12:13 »
common admit lina was better carry in that game than support tiny + rikimancer.

stop being ok player
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2014, 19:41 »
common admit lina was better carry in that game than support tiny + rikimancer.

stop being ok player
Lina good carry, I like.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2014, 20:54 »
I miss the old commy, now u are just a lil doggy buttlicker, shame on your pride

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 22:44 »
I miss the old commy, now u are just a lil doggy buttlicker, shame on your pride
Jeanny when was the last time you had an original thought, have you ever even had one ? Stop copying everything I say, you
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline courierpower

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2014, 13:15 »
get 5 ethereal blade on riki = insta kill from back gg wp  ;D

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2014, 14:26 »
*waiting for common's looooooooooooong reply explaining about his uber riki strategy*

This xD

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2014, 14:40 »
LITERALLY RD // 1650+  TOO HARD.

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2014, 14:43 »
LITERALLY RD // 1650+  TOO HARD.

TRAPEMSO NOOBS ONLY [0/10]  still hardest vs full mhers

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D