Author Topic: This is map hack server  (Read 15690 times)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
Re: This is map hack server
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2014, 15:35 »
I'd say that banning users' HW IDs would be enough. Not everyone has 4 computers and money to buy new HW over and over.

thats exactly what Im suggesting to be done with every mh user

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 16:43 »
if one of the administrators or moderators using tool generally known as MAP HACK you can't really report him or if you do, you can't expect that he will be banned (there were some cases that mods had a quarrel and there came sanctions for those who waere in minority) but generally speaking mods or admins can use it without sanctions, and of course your report will be !denied and there is a chance that you actually get ban for reporting (?).
Like you did when you been in the staff then you were exiled. You just talking nonsense.

I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game.
Seems that you are still novice because your acc "mrfrog" is banned for mh 1 month ago...

play with maphack/reported/perma banned/make new acc/turn on maphack/play again
circle of justice
Kingw3 talking about circle of justice..

You have no freaking idea what u are talking about
First time to agree with you.

Btw with this new eurobattle loader and hacks protection , we reduced percent of MHers for at least 70%.
"Man proposes but God disposes"

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 16:57 »
I am playing dota for more than 6 years, alot of more. After whole this time I can surelly say one thing.
Give MH to everyone, this will stop complains about it. If in this year you still cant figure out how to protect server correctly than this thrad has no sense. If making payment like 2e for each acc is 2 much for some kids here than I am sorry but nothing gona change at all.
Pay2play or earn2pay2play.
Deal with it B)

Offline OnModeRage

• such personal text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 17:01 »
im asking myself why ak is talking about Stex's past and not about the point of this who is 'how to get rid of maphackers forever'. Mh section still has some unsolved req since on 17/05/2014 and u are keep scaning member's past instead of doing your job who is to demote those hack mods who are inactive and to clean mh section.just sad.

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 17:37 »
im asking myself why ak is talking about Stex's past and not about the point of this who is 'how to get rid of maphackers forever'. Mh section still has some unsolved req since on 17/05/2014 and u are keep scaning member's past instead of doing your job who is to demote those hack mods who are inactive and to clean mh section.just sad.
We have plans for "how to get rid od mhers" and it is not for public, do not worry about that.About mods , I`ll just say that they have lifes , they are humans like you and me...Some of them have some problems in family , some of them can not be online due r/l obligations etc...You noticed only one period where they are not active but not period where they were active and solved thousands reports.
"Man proposes but God disposes"

Offline OnModeRage

• such personal text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2014, 18:22 »
We have plans for "how to get rid od mhers" and it is not for public, do not worry about that.About mods , I`ll just say that they have lifes , they are humans like you and me...Some of them have some problems in family , some of them can not be online due r/l obligations etc...You noticed only one period where they are not active but not period where they were active and solved thousands reports.
if only 1 of mods would solve 1 req per day from 17 may till day,mh section would have been cleaned from reports now anyway if u say that is normal thing i will have to agree with u.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2014, 18:34 »
anyway your sugestrion to close registration is the most stupid ive ever seen. Youre right it gonna solve problem with map hack but whats with new players?
What new players ? You think this is 2008 ? This is 2014. "New players" get dota 2, they don't search some obscure dota 1 platform which isn't secure from mhers. Some do, very few. Maybe 10 per month, if you are extremely optimistic.

Here we have much more than 1000+ maphackers/other cheats users, what has priority in your opinion, 10 new players per month which probably won't stay long after they see the state of this server, or removing 1000+ cheaters permanently ?

Also, like I've told you before, you should refrain from talking about "stupid" things, since you can't even type properly or use your brain, as you clearly demonstrate in pretty much every single one of your posts.

He just said two posts before you posted this, that stex has an acc "mrfrog" which was banned for mh 1 month ago, you talk like he is talking about things which happened years ago.

And how exactly do you dare to comment on what ak is doing, when he is one of the few people here who actually contribute, when you don't do shit for this community yourself other than bitching on forum ?
I don't see you offering your help to solve them, so don't dare to talk.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2014, 18:35 »
I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game. It was easier to perceive gameplay with it and it was an easier way to get along with movement of other players and orientation of the map and motion of heroes and creeps. And I was able to balance my lack of playing skills with map hack. There was a moment when i realized that my skills are good enough so i can dismay enemies, that was a moment when I intermit usage of map hack because it was no longer fair to other players.

There is a way of banning people that are using map hack by banning their entire computer from access to the server, popularly called IP BAN which is carried out on eurobattle.net. So I wonder why it is not used here?!

You used mh then you want to ban maphackers, seriously wtf. They should start mh sanctions with banning you from this server. It's like im killing random ppl in real life for 1 year, then i stop killing ppl, and start campaign for death sentence for murderers.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2014, 18:39 »
I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game. It was easier to perceive gameplay with it and it was an easier way to get along with movement of other players and orientation of the map and motion of heroes and creeps. And I was able to balance my lack of playing skills with map hack. There was a moment when i realized that my skills are good enough so i can dismay enemies, that was a moment when I intermit usage of map hack because it was no longer fair to other players.

There is a way of banning people that are using map hack by banning their entire computer from access to the server, popularly called IP BAN which is carried out on eurobattle.net. So I wonder why it is not used here?!

You used mh then you want to ban maphackers, seriously wtf. They should start mh sanctions with banning you from this server. It's like im killing random ppl in real life for 1 year, then i stop killing ppl, and start campaign for death sentence for murderers.
You shouldn't bother with him, he is known to be completely unreasonable and childish.

Offline OnModeRage

• such personal text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2014, 18:44 »
And how exactly do you dare to comment on what ak is doing, when he is one of the few people here who actually contribute, when you don't do shit for this community yourself other than bitching on forum ?
saying that Mh Staff is inactive isn't true? since he admitted it im not even try to comment anymore about it.
my principle is to talk about things that i know and now u are talking about my contribution here without knowing who im :D
anyway i got the anwser from ak.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 18:47 »
saying that Mh Staff is inactive isn't true? since he admitted it im not even try to comment anymore about it.
my principle is to talk about things that i know and now u are talking about my contribution here without knowing who im :D
Ah I know who you are now, can you blame me though, you seemed like a random with this nick. :D

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 19:31 »
i_like_dat. Riddle solved easy xD
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 12:15 »
if one of the administrators or moderators using tool generally known as MAP HACK you can't really report him or if you do, you can't expect that he will be banned (there were some cases that mods had a quarrel and there came sanctions for those who waere in minority) but generally speaking mods or admins can use it without sanctions, and of course your report will be !denied and there is a chance that you actually get ban for reporting (?).
Like you did when you been in the staff then you were exiled. You just talking nonsense.

I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game.
Seems that you are still novice because your acc "mrfrog" is banned for mh 1 month ago...

play with maphack/reported/perma banned/make new acc/turn on maphack/play again
circle of justice
Kingw3 talking about circle of justice..

You have no freaking idea what u are talking about
First time to agree with you.

Btw with this new eurobattle loader and hacks protection , we reduced percent of MHers for at least 70%.

lol, a lot of bullshits,
i've never been staff member!
account mrfrog is not banned.

AND YES GUYS THIS ONE IS A HACK MODERATOR, who got insulted by my contention.

circle of justice is a real thing

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 12:24 »

They love me! :D

you are comparing mh-ers with murders, I like the way you think man. Obviusly you are smart guy.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 14:13 »

here in staff in my oppinion hardest job is being "Hacks Moderator" , you are watching replays , you should watch whole game to catch someone or to check someone. Thats not easy huh? lets say per replay is 30min or 25min game still its too much to check all of the games. Even hack mods have real life like you do. he's human like you too. And the important thing is he is doing this becouse he wants, he's not getting money. And you are blaming him? srsly? he's checking per day let's say max 3 replays, he wants to play DotA too, he has school, he has job, he wants to eat , drink , go wc , go out everything what you want to do, and he has no time for all of them, and you say that hack mods must solve every single request after they posted it? No, they dont have to do this. Even if you were hack mod, you would be bored as well. So stop fucking blame admins/mods here, they are not getting money and they are trying their best to be mod here.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL