Author Topic: This is map hack server  (Read 15821 times)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
This is map hack server
« on: June 03, 2014, 23:41 »
OK. We all found that server is not dying and that people is still playin' DotA 1 on this, familiar server, or shall I call it with one word ''BOT'', and this is only one usefull bot, nothing else, its certanly not a community (some of us learned that internet community is something when people from different places in the world unite in one unique system where we all done things to improve that system, that everybody should obey the rules of concerned community or even make a personal one that will help of improvement). If someone is breaking the rules, which are made by group of poeple who managing the community, by my opinion its hard-labour, than he/she should be punished by puffing from congregation. Of course there should be bypasses for some members who don't deserve total discharge based on their activity and previous obedience.

What I noticed during this 6 year of playing here is that there is a bunch of kids without basic upbringing, a lot of swearing in game, flame, personal indignities, guys with stiff hands and no reflexes, slow-thinking and basically poeple that are not borned for playing DotA (for example Common ^^). Another thing I noticed is that here is a lot of power abuse. Depressive and anxious moderators without a real life (i mean they dont have stance/attitude in real life so they abusing the position they've got so they can compensate that). Its fine by me to find cure in online games for some psychic illnes or problem but not in way of wading on humanity. I'll prompt one simple example: if one of the administrators or moderators using tool generally known as MAP HACK you can't really report him or if you do, you can't expect that he will be banned (there were some cases that mods had a quarrel and there came sanctions for those who waere in minority) but generally speaking mods or admins can use it without sanctions, and of course your report will be !denied and there is a chance that you actually get ban for reporting (?).

Lagabuse have well thought out rules, without any hole in that aspect. I congrats to team who made them.

Soon I'll get to the point.

Someone will call me a maphacker, so I need to tell this; I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game. It was easier to perceive gameplay with it and it was an easier way to get along with movement of other players and orientation of the map and motion of heroes and creeps. And I was able to balance my lack of playing skills with map hack. There was a moment when i realized that my skills are good enough so i can dismay enemies, that was a moment when I intermit usage of map hack because it was no longer fair to other players.

There is a way of banning people that are using map hack by banning their entire computer from access to the server, popularly called IP BAN which is carried out on eurobattle.net. So I wonder why it is not used here?!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This is map hack server
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 00:14 »
You have no freaking idea what u are talking about

Offline OnModeRage

• such personal text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 00:27 »
not everyone here knows that LA Hacks Staff can ban on eurobattle.net also and looks like Stex is one of them.
So I wonder why it is not used here?!
That wont help to get rid of maphackers cuz they can change their ip in 1 sec using programs or changing ip manually.The only way is to upd gproxy in a better version. This version of gproxy does not allow most of mh programs but seems some of them can still be used without getting caught in first time by gproxy.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 00:35 »

play with maphack/reported/perma banned/make new acc/turn on maphack/play again

circle of justice

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 00:46 »
It doesn't work this way. Banned account for MH may cause a lot more trouble for user than "create new'.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 01:03 »
Well. You've said you improve your skills from being casual noob by playing with MH. You took some experience and you was able to stand over good players without MH.

So mainly you believe it's OK to cheat all this players you've been played with for whole this time to achieve your skills. Over this time you get more map awareness, more clicking skills and all other stuff... This is fair by you?
Does taking steroid for whole career of boxer is an excuse when he will fight championship match without steroids? Do you think he will say "OK, I took some anabolics be cause it makes me big enough to fight with gorillas what I always wanted".

MH will be detected sooner or later. It's depends on players you've play with, not be cause of system that is improved to detect most common MH software.
You will never reach top level using MH - you will be detected somewhere in process.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 01:12 »
Well. You've said you improve your skills from being casual noob by playing with MH. You took some experience and you was able to stand over good players without MH.

So mainly you believe it's OK to cheat all this players you've been played with for whole this time to achieve your skills. Over this time you get more map awareness, more clicking skills and all other stuff... This is fair by you?

MH will be detected sooner or later. It's depends on players you've play with, not be cause of system that is improved to detect most common MH software.
You will never reach top level using MH - you will be detected somewhere in process.

Im talking about sanctions against hackers not about noobs who get owned even if they have map hack.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 01:19 »

I was that kind of noob who didnt know what tower is and i though i can kill it in 1st minute of the game. With mh i learned to recognize red dot on minimap as a hero aproaching me, before that i didnt even know what is minimap for. That kind of noob. xD

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 01:39 »
not everyone here knows that LA Hacks Staff can ban on eurobattle.net also and looks like Stex is one of them.

Im aware of that, one reason  more to give players a REAL perma ban for mh.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 04:14 »
stex in a post:
" Guys, look at CoMMoN, he mean to me! He should be removed from community. waaah :'( , waaah :'( "

stex in the same post as above:
" Guys, I used maphack to get better at DotA, so it's ok because only I exist here, it doesn't matter how many games I've ruined for others, only I matter. I shouldn't be removed from community. "

Wow.

Seek professional help, get your brain checked.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 04:34 »
As far as your thread which is clearly in the interest of the server, ( nottotrytograbsomepositionofpowerherelikethepowerhungrymaniacthatyouare :D ) you should try reading the link which I'll post below, since it actually has a solution to this problem.

Ip bans are a minor inconvenience. Yes Resor, someone banned by ip or normally for MH, can simply be traced eventually and have any new nick created banned aswell so he will get some "headache" from it, but that isn't a solution, he can just take an aspirin. :D
That doesn't prevent him from still creating new accounts and ruining games, even for a short time, even if he doesn't reach #1 because he is found eventually, he still is creating new accounts, and ruining games.

The solution is to close the new server account registration, and yes it is a very viable option, it's not at all "unreasonable" if you think about it.

More indepth in the link below.

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=154669.0

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2014, 12:04 »
stex in a post:
" Guys, look at CoMMoN, he mean to me! He should be removed from community. waaah :'( , waaah :'( "

stex in the same post as above:
" Guys, I used maphack to get better at DotA, so it's ok because only I exist here, it doesn't matter how many games I've ruined for others, only I matter. I shouldn't be removed from community. "

Wow.

Seek professional help, get your brain checked.

your opiniot is most valid oh my all mighty i wanna lick your feet ro sheet.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 12:06 »
anyway your sugestrion to close registration is the most stupid ive ever seen. Youre right it gonna solve problem with map hack but whats with new players?

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2014, 13:12 »
I'd say that banning users' HW IDs would be enough. Not everyone has 4 computers and money to buy new HW over and over.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Sejanus

• Pro Member
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 13:15 »
I agree that MH runs around and do not get banned and most of report are simply ignored!! &
!denied for not enough evidence >>> as the evidence we give MODS explain as "skilled" player, or by saying they PLAYED with the PERSON before and HE doesn't USE MH.
(shame that it only encourages them to use MH more)

AND HERE is a great example, cos people use MH when they need NOT all the time, that HE DIDNT USE MH WITH U> MOD > DOESN'T MEAN HE DIDN'T USE IT IN OUR FUCKING GAMES!!

BAN MHERS DONT TRY TO EXPLAIN THEM! TRUST ME WE WATCH THE REPLY BEFORE MAKING THE REPORT AS WELL TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T REPORT INNOCENTS!

They use MH to MAKE GOOD STATS and TO MAKE GOOD PSR, so if u ban and they have to START OVER ITS itself ENOUGH punishment, even IP ban IS not NEEDED. I have seen PSR 1670+ running around wtih MH just yesterday, nobody bothered to even REPORT him as they know they will be IGNORED!