Author Topic: This is map hack server  (Read 15869 times)

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This is map hack server
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2014, 14:49 »
lets say per replay is 30min or 25min game still its too much to check all of the games.
thats not true,there is no need to check whole replay but only those situations who are submitted in mh report.
he's checking per day let's say max 3 replays
hes not,thats the problem here lolz.
Even if you were hack mod, you would be bored as well. So stop fucking blame admins/mods here, they are not getting money and they are trying their best to be mod here.
listen Salih,they are not doing their job properly.facts are facts.
and pls just let aside that part 'they have a life' cuz everyone knows that but if they cant solve even 1 req per day than why they are still here.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 15:07 »
thats not true,there is no need to check whole replay but only those situations who are submitted in mh report.

and what about in games which there is no "fog clicks" or very clear mh situations? however who knows to use mh, like some "pros" they are making maybe 2or 3 suspicious situations and you have to check it. or some situations as you said "situations which are submitted in mh report" are at min 20-30-40.. Im telling that being hacks mod is not easy , belive me, I've been hacks mod too, I thought that I can do, I was thinking like you, why they are not checking at least 1 post per day, and I had became hacks mod and I saw that its not like I thought. It's too hard, belive me. Man you don't get it , do you? you think its easy to check replays ? he can be bored ofc, I've been, at start I was watching 4-5 replays, but after 1-2 weeks you dont want to watch them. Someone will post a mh report and lets say situation is at min 20, there is no fog click or something, and he's not mh, you use even replay seeker to make faster replay but still it takes almost 10-15 min, if you miss just 1 sec or one action, you have to watch it again. Well, as I said they are bored, or they have some real life issues , or they dont want to watch replays anymore, or they dont play dota anymore, it can be many things. And as I said before, they dont get any money and he'll think like, I dont have to do this, i dont get any money why should I? better to do my real job, or I want to spend time with my gf, or I want to play football.. I dont know how you can't understand this but, ok , as you said I will step a side :)

SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 23:51 »
im asking myself why ak is talking about Stex's past and not about the point of this who is 'how to get rid of maphackers forever'. Mh section still has some unsolved req since on 17/05/2014 and u are keep scaning member's past instead of doing your job who is to demote those hack mods who are inactive and to clean mh section.just sad.

They love me! :D

I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game. It was easier to perceive gameplay with it and it was an easier way to get along with movement of other players and orientation of the map and motion of heroes and creeps. And I was able to balance my lack of playing skills with map hack. There was a moment when i realized that my skills are good enough so i can dismay enemies, that was a moment when I intermit usage of map hack because it was no longer fair to other players.

There is a way of banning people that are using map hack by banning their entire computer from access to the server, popularly called IP BAN which is carried out on eurobattle.net. So I wonder why it is not used here?!

You used mh then you want to ban maphackers, seriously wtf. They should start mh sanctions with banning you from this server. It's like im killing random ppl in real life for 1 year, then i stop killing ppl, and start campaign for death sentence for murderers.

you are comparing mh-ers with murders, I like the way you think man. Obviusly you are smart guy.

As i see you never heared about "poetical exaggeration". Go, google it.

I'd say that banning users' HW IDs would be enough. Not everyone has 4 computers and money to buy new HW over and over.

thats exactly what Im suggesting to be done with every mh user

THEN FUCKIN LEAVE LA!! You were maphacking too, you are running a campaing against yourself.
Cant believe this guy srsly...
I hope you will be the first who get a hwid ban, if there will be.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2014, 12:27 »
what is this shit about, i barely meet any mhers to be honest. Maybe 1 in 10-20 games or so?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2014, 18:31 »
im asking myself why ak is talking about Stex's past and not about the point of this who is 'how to get rid of maphackers forever'. Mh section still has some unsolved req since on 17/05/2014 and u are keep scaning member's past instead of doing your job who is to demote those hack mods who are inactive and to clean mh section.just sad.

I used to use map hack long time ago when i were novice in this game. It was easier to perceive gameplay with it and it was an easier way to get along with movement of other players and orientation of the map and motion of heroes and creeps. And I was able to balance my lack of playing skills with map hack. There was a moment when i realized that my skills are good enough so i can dismay enemies, that was a moment when I intermit usage of map hack because it was no longer fair to other players.

There is a way of banning people that are using map hack by banning their entire computer from access to the server, popularly called IP BAN which is carried out on eurobattle.net. So I wonder why it is not used here?!

You used mh then you want to ban maphackers, seriously wtf. They should start mh sanctions with banning you from this server. It's like im killing random ppl in real life for 1 year, then i stop killing ppl, and start campaign for death sentence for murderers.

you are comparing mh-ers with murders, I like the way you think man. Obviusly you are smart guy.

I'd say that banning users' HW IDs would be enough. Not everyone has 4 computers and money to buy new HW over and over.

THEN FUCKIN LEAVE LA!! You were maphacking too, you are running a campaing against yourself.

you sugesting Im using mh, so natural way of things is that i should be banned. And thats exactly what im talking about. If your claims are right and im using mh, why am I still playing freely? Than my claim is right too, bcs im still here and playing active.
You speaking nonsense, so its better to find some proper acusation or leave thread until you have something smart to say.
Logic is what humans are proud for, and your claims doesnt meet logic sense at all.

@rocka dude, easy mode are full of hackers... Im placing wards, which in easy mode is not expected and i can clearly see what theyre doing, and often i dl replay and watch whole game following suspicious guy and in 90% im was right for suspicion.

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2014, 20:48 »
why u play easy mode anyway even LoL is better than easy mode
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 10:35 »
why u play easy mode anyway even LoL is better than easy mode

:D youre right
I do sometimes it can be fun when i dont have enough time to play whole normal mode game.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 11:17 »

you sugesting Im using mh, so natural way of things is that i should be banned. And thats exactly what im talking about. If your claims are right and im using mh, why am I still playing freely? Than my claim is right too, bcs im still here and playing active.
You speaking nonsense, so its better to find some proper acusation or leave thread until you have something smart to say.
Logic is what humans are proud for, and your claims doesnt meet logic sense at all.

You confessed that you used maphack, and now you opened a topic where you say maphackers should be banned. That is what illogic for me, but ok i will write what i want to say in 1 single sentence:
Maphackers shouldn't open any discussion about maphack, they should just simply shut the fuck up.

You blame the staff for having maphackers on the server, but what did you do against maphackers? Nothing + you used mh too.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2014, 16:08 »
Most of you have no idea how things work (and you shouldn't) so it is hard to read all this nonsense for me.

Here are a few facts to keep things straight:
1. We don't ban IP because it's useless. We ban computers with various methods.

2. We detect 90% of known hacks. The only reason we can't detect all of them or have a perfect solution is simply because we lack the expertise to code such a thing. Preventing hacks to mess with a running process is a very tricky business which is theoretically impossible. If we found a l33t coder to help with that it would be awesome. Anti-cheat systems is not something every script kiddie can do..

3. Disabling registration or paying for an account is just a silly idea. If you want to truly isolate yourself from public EM games you should join a private league. There is much less mh in private leagues because you won't be able to come back once you get caught.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2014, 16:36 »
Why paying is silly idea? I dont belive people here are so poor they cant afford 2euros paying the account. Even if that wouldnt stop MH it will atleast bring some money for "coders" or stop people in creating bazilion of new accs that are overloading servers...
Deal with it B)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 17:12 »
In some countries you can't even have a credit card until you are 18. And even if you can, most people do not have it because you must pay a yearly fee for it. You need MC/Visa in order to be able to use Paypal. Even if we only charged 1 cent this would still create a big barrier for underage players and people who don't have it.

This would also mean we now have to store payments and possibly CC info on our server. I really don't want to be responsible for such data in case we get hacked (and it happened in the past). There are probably some legal stuff you have to deal with if you even want to have such info. I really don't want to deal with things like this. We are just a bunch of regular people, not a company.

I hope you see my concerns and why that is a stupid idea.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2014, 17:31 »
Well.. there is a point in what you have said.
Deal with it B)

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2014, 19:52 »

Maphackers shouldn't open any discussion about maphack, they should just simply shut the fuck up.

i totally agree.

Offline ^St3x

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • DotA Serbia Community
    • View Profile
    • DotA Serbia Community
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2014, 04:32 »
Why paying is silly idea? I dont belive people here are so poor they cant afford 2euros paying the account. Even if that wouldnt stop MH it will atleast bring some money for "coders" or stop people in creating bazilion of new accs that are overloading servers...

Paying the game is not solution, bcs map hackers can pay it too. Maybe money will bring better coders but it will decrease number of players.

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2014, 14:58 »
You have no freaking idea what u are talking about
this
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen