Author Topic: bestest 1v1 hero?  (Read 13294 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: bestest 1v1 hero?
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2014, 20:49 »
Ok close the topic , iwe seen everything now.

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: bestest 1v1 hero?
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2014, 22:39 »
%14 of target max hp per sec, and 8 seconds of duration, no one can survive that, and about the catching thing, if you get blink dagger you can also get a hex and secure kill with your eyes closed since that shift button is pretty useful
Ever heard of this item called BKB ?

Yeah, go ahead and black hole me with your lil dagger, BKB doesn't prevent your lil blackhole, but it does prevent your lil midnight pulse, and then you die. :)
Didnt expect that ignorance from you, the damage type is universal, it goes thru bkb
You call it ignorance, I call it being smart. Incase you didn't know, one of the perks of being smart is the fact that you remember mostly just the relevant pieces of information, and mostly ignore the irrelevant pieces of information.

So here is what is relevant: the aoe effect after the chrono is casted is LARGER than the aoe of blackhole, and the cast range of chrono is larger than the cast range of black hole. That means void can cast it while being further away from enigma, enigma has to be closer to void to cast it, from this simple fact, there already is an immense advantage for void, coupled with the fact that void also has TIME WALK aside from a blink dagger (incase you try to run away with enigma), it's already enough to make you have absolutely no chance of surviving.

I don't have time to read up on some retarded game's mechanics, that doesn't stop me from being the best player here and raping every single one of you permanently on this server while not even playing even close to my full abilities.

I don't give a single fuck about your universal or non-universal damage, like I said, no matter what you do or what type of damage you have, I have the answer to every one of your "possibilities" (you have no possibilities), I have to correct response for every one of your "options" (you have no options), you are left choiceless, helpless, defenseless, hopeless, waiting for your unavoidable death to come.

I knew the damage type is universal, but I didn't even look at it from the perspective that it goes through bkb. You wanna know why ? Because it is completely irrelevant. You won't get to use it anyway.
You get the bkb on void to prevent the retarded ministun which would guarantee enigma's kill with a blink-dagger to void +instant shift ministun+fast/shifted midnightpulse+fast/shifted blackhole. With a bkb on void, that is out the window, because you won't mini stun, so void has time to blink out before you black hole, and then just kill you.

Because you can simply be aware as void of the blink dagger maximum range, and take it into account permanently, you can also be aware of the black hole cast range and black hole aoe effect, and when the time is right you can time walk outside it, since chrono has larger cast range and larger aoe effect, it's that simple, if enigma blinks out to avoid getting chronoed once you time walk there outside his range, you can just be ready to blink out also, again, outside black hole cast range and aoe effect while still being able to chrono enigma easily because it has larger cast range and aoe effect than black hole, and then enigma is dead 100%.

Edit: Added mega colours for such effects.
we got hex to cast right after the blink, if void waits us to come with his bkb active its ok, but hey lol that is more irrelevant
You still didn't get it, even after what I typed ? ... Wow ...

Edit: Fine, let's try again, maybe this time I make your lil mind understand.

Yes, void activates bkb once you are in around 1500 range, BUT HE DOESN'T WAIT YOU, HE GOES AFTER YOU.
After he activates bkb once you are in around 1500 range, he time walks twards you outside of your black hole range but in his chrono range and threatens to chrono, if you stay you are dead, if you blink out to escape he blinks after you outside of your black hole range but again in his chrono range and you're dead.

Do you understand now ?
Jesaaas who D fuck this this crap xD