Author Topic: Unban request dumbass_4  (Read 783 times)

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request dumbass_4
« on: June 03, 2014, 11:19 »
1: NickName?
dumbass_4

2: Who banned you?
<autoban

3: Why did you got banned?
kicked due to AFK

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I started a game of dota but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to be away for a few minutes.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
A family member came to the door unannounced and I had to help them with something urgent (I was the only one at home), I tried to run back to the PC to pick my hero so I don't get kicked, while helping, but didn't manage to come in time. At least I got kicked before the game started. Sorry.

6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
Playing on the server since 2005, been using your bots since you got here, I love you guys.

7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5497238

P.S.
If I could maybe get my PSR back that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request dumbass_4
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 11:47 »
dont unban this guy,he picked hero and the he stayed afk without asking or saying that he cant play.u didnt lost psr even from that guy cuz the result was draw

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 11:53 »
dont unban this guy,he picked hero and the he stayed afk without asking or saying that he cant play.u didnt lost psr even from that guy cuz the result was draw

1. I explained everything. I had to help my uncle with something urgent, I ran back up to pick my hero and then ran back down to help. You didn't read my post, but you reply.

2. I did lose psr, so you post here without even reading or checking anything.

3. I NEVER leave or ruin games and banning people that leave due to uncontrollable circumstances only makes the community a worse place (also forces people to make new accounts which is also bad).

You obviously speak without knowing anything, thank God people like you are not in charge.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 11:57 »
and im saying one more time that u didnt lost psr even that there it says u did but rly nobody cares about your psr.
man i was playing on that game and u were afk since in start of game:
02:16   TheWarChief   [Allies]   pick
02:14   dumbass_4   [Allies]   -random
after 3 min afk u picked 1 hero then u went afk when u say that u randomed tauren,thats all so pls stop lying here.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 11:58 »
son u can give me more negative carma stupid kid,go play with toys retard.

Offline dumbass_3

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 12:07 »
and im saying one more time that u didnt lost psr even that there it says u did but rly nobody cares about your psr.
man i was playing on that game and u were afk since in start of game:
02:16   TheWarChief   [Allies]   pick
02:14   dumbass_4   [Allies]   -random
after 3 min afk u picked 1 hero then u went afk when u say that u randomed tauren,thats all so pls stop lying here.

Of course I will give you bad karma, you're talking nonsense.
What difference does it make if I picked or randomed a hero? I don't see any sensible argument in your post. Your English skills are also quite bad.
I never said I WASN'T afk. I admitted I was but said I have an excuse.
Please stop replying if you can't understand plain English.
The admin can check the game for himself just as you did and your personal opinion doesn't affect anything so please stop posting in this thread and so will I.