Author Topic: UNBAN ME FAST !!! NO REASON FOR THIS BAN OF 2AYS!!!!!  (Read 1224 times)

Offline isms

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: NickName?
isms
2: Who banned you?
do0drinhowow
3: Why did you got banned?
he ban me for votekick.All players from both his and on my team more than once vote for mh or what, to kick him and i only agreed whit 8 playars!!!
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I was play team play game, noone whana play whit him so we vote... 9playars!!
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I just play game whit 10 players game, 8 vote kick more the once vote!!! this is team play game if all of his teame vote to kick him are team vote same!
6: Your experience in LagAbuse.com / PlayDotA.eu?
I play WC3 last 12-13yers, and dota from starting! last time i hawe in one year i hawe more then 600games
7: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5488012

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can you tell me why did you vote for kicking?

Offline isms

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
All the complaints have mh so that his team decided to kick him out and we collectively agreed... 7 playars vote 2 times, and pause game for kicking him... so whay ban me?

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Are you aware of this rule?

8. Player must not abuse bot commands:
      a: Any player can use !votekick command against other player, only if he breaks at least one of the rules above.
  • starting a !votekick and vote !yes against player who didn't break any of these rules, is not allowed.
  • !votekick against self is allowed.
      Note: Sanctions apply ONLY when innocent player was !votekicked.

Offline isms

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
that! But his team was looking for suspicious game to be banned and that he destroys game ... our team has been consistent as a player destroys a game of 10 players! he is one who all in game whana kick for reason that he  destroys game !!! i just vote like all 8playars!

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Make proper MH ban request against this player. This may justify your action and you may be unbanned if this player was really MHer and you !votekick him for greater good.

!locked

EDIT: Same as gigi66 did: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=154383.0
Wait for Hacks Moderator decision and then request unban.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 23:43 by Resor »